Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-11-2008, 02:31 PM   #11

Re: It's Thursday's daily.

Poor Donna - I do feel for you
Now, for goodness sake, dom't go putting your symptoms into an internet search engine and pressing the button. You'll find more and more obscure and exotic ailments and will scare yourself silly.

Anyone taking bets on it coming back as 'A Virus' - the answer to all unidentifiable illnesses!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
06-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Poor Donna - I do feel for you
Now, for goodness sake, dom't go putting your symptoms into an internet search engine and pressing the button. You'll find more and more obscure and exotic ailments and will scare yourself silly.

Anyone taking bets on it coming back as 'A Virus' - the answer to all unidentifiable illnesses!
I have spent the last month looking at the internet health sites

A virus has been ruled out so the virus bet will be a bad decision methinks! The glands are inflammed only - no viral bugs at all as far as they can see. No bacterial bugs either. Nothing showing in blood tests so far but did some more today to test for more things

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #13

So they ruled out glandular fever then Donna?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
06-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
So they ruled out glandular fever then Donna?
Yes I think they have ruled out everything we have gone through so far

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #15

Damp and gloomy here also, but mild, 17C. Felt lazy this morning so slept in and skipped the market run...nothing that can't wait till tomorrow. Hauled out the trash and recycling and replanted some camassia bulbs that the squirrel had dug up but hadn't eaten,,,how I hate those varmints! Leia's dozing on the radiator, all's well with us both. News is still all election...

Matron: good luck at the interview, fingers crossed!
Donna: sorry they haven't found a diagnosis yet; so worrying for you ..
Meep: have you gotten your good jacket back from the cleaners yet?

Hope the sun will shine in all of us soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
06-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #16

Just back from work and had a bowl of soup - can't rouse myself to be any more creative tonight.

Damp and foggy this morning. Cleared up a bit now.

Matron - hope the interview went well - scary things aren't they. I do a lot of interviewing and always try to put folks at ease.
Mags - glad the wee one slept thru it all - hope that's how she'll be next year too.
Poshpuss - big step - hope that it goes well. I'm sure it will be great fun. Look forward to hearing all about it (and the obligatory pics, so don't forget the camera)
angieh - poor Merlin - hope he has decided to eat a little more today ( how did the store cupboard idea work out?)
Donna - hope you get a resolution soon, and hope you start to feel better.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #17

Last week Merlin did eat half a sardine in tom sauce, but absolutely refused to eat any more! If you could see all the different foods he has and the amount that ends up in the bin. I am holding Kazz's squirty cream in reserve for an emergency. Today he has eaten a bit of his sensitive food, has drunk some milk and had a spoonful of plain yoghurt - but that's all.

I'm going to get some beef mince tomorrow to freeze in small quantities. He nearly always goes for that.

Thought of something else, but think I'll do a new thread in the Health section.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
06-11-2008, 09:00 PM   #18

Interview was awful and lasted an hour. Really havent got much faith in a positive outcome and not sure I REALLY want the job anyway.

They are going to let me know middle of next week after they have interviewed more candidates. PANTS

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #19

Oh dear! I was hoping it would be a great fit, and that they'd love you....; I hated job interviews before I retired!