Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #11

Re: Choc and Lil :)

So sorry to hear you may have to rehome your pets Erin, fingers crossed that you will be able to find a place where they will be allowed to stay with you.......((((hugs))))

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
05-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
Thanks all,

Yoal she is a real sweety and they really were teeny tiny kisses with the very tip of her tiny tongue

I love them both to death,but unfortunately with everything thats gone on the last 8 months (Me and Ed splitting up,me being made redundant and my new job not paying so well) Im going to have to rehome them and Milo and Tinkerbell,because I cant afford to live in this house anymore paying the mortgage and debts that my delightful ex left me with I have looked and looked for somewhere to rent that will allow me to take the animals with me but Ive had no look Ill be going back to my mom for a while and will risk keeping Jerry with me at hers (she also not allowed pets) untill I can get sorted.
Its absolutely breaking my heart but I have no choice
oh Erin *massive hUgs*

the same thing happened to me this year the day we were moving into our new rented home the guy changed his mind, it took me 2years to find a property that would take dogs and he was a small 13inch tall little thing.

we ended up on floors & in the car for about a week, we finally found a place to rent but no pets, we knew how long it would take to find somewhere so i had to rehome my baby, the landlady to the new place gave me 4weeks and i finally did what was best & rehomed him

that was 15odd weeks ago now and i do still miss him but i know he is in a good place with kids & lots of land to play in, lucky he was only 9months old so he prob has forgot me already

my partner was then made redundant about 6weeks ago, then we split up after 7 years!! (now kinda on/off) now by some stroke of luck Ive found a place that will accepts cats & dogs just in time really and i moved in about 10days ago!

so please do not feel down, i know that it is so hard i thought my heart might break but it isnt your fault, something will come along it may not be right away but i promise that it will.

*big hugs* and if you need to chat please PM me I will always be around to talk

here are some pet renting websites that i always went on, they might be of use? some of them you have to type in 'pets ok' etc x

http://www.petfriendlyrentals.co.uk/

http://www.primelocation.com/uk-property-to-rent/

http://www.letsdirect.co.uk/

http://homes.trovit.co.uk/

http://www.letmatch.co.uk/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
05-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #13

Oh Erin i'm so sorry, I will PM you. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-11-2008, 04:52 PM   #14

Poor you, poor animals. I'm sure there will be lots more people and pets in the same boat as the financial situation bites. Very sorry

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #15

so sorry to hear that Erin. I really hope you find a solution very quickly ((hugs))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
05-11-2008, 11:17 PM   #16

Thanks all, and thanks EB for those links,Ill have a look at them tomorrow. It is absolutely tearing me apart and at the moment it is looking hopeless for me finding somewhere to take them all too in time
Everything will work out fine one way or another,it always does doesnt it, and the most impostant thing is that my babies are all in good homes, with people who are going to care for them and love them as much I do

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
05-11-2008, 11:34 PM   #17

So sorry Erin......Hoping and praying something comes up for you....Big Hugs.....xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #18

Lovely pictures of the dawgies Erin. Really wish i could help with regards to the rehoming, I am so sorry hun xxx
I know it's really upsetting you but i also know you well enough to know that you will make sure that they are going to be ok xxx