Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic short hair (2)
26-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #11

Re: Decision to make - advice please!

Hi All

Thanks for your advice and suggestions, it is much appreciated!

I know that I must do something if I'm concerned as I would hate to unknowingly ignore any possible signs of relapse. Have decided to ring the vet first thing Monday morning and let him know that Mouse "seems" to be a little bit paler than the past few weeks, but that she is still eating and her energy levels seem ok (she's still racing around after Miw like a mad thing! LOL). He's likely going to want to see her, but hopefully after looking her over he won't feel the need for the bloodwork.

To make things more difficult, mine and my husband's different work hours (and the fact that I don't drive) means that my hubby will have to take her to the vet on his own.....and much as Mouse loves him, I'm very much "mommy" and she won't like being there without me.

Will make sure we have some fresh fish for her after the vet visit to "make up" for putting her through something she hates so much! Just hope she behaves as well for the vet and my husband without me there!

Thanks again! Will keep you all updated on her condition.

Tina