Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-10-2008, 09:35 AM   #11

Re: Darcy's Hug

Oh there's lovely, Meep.
Posh gives out affection very much on her terms.Her dad gets to have her on his lap (only if he's wearing jeans) I get a close up cuddle next to me on the couch but would never snuggle up on me I pick her up for a 'cwtch' as we say here, a full arm wrap and baby hold which she just about tolerates but I can see from her face is very much against the grain. She doesn't even have to try tho does she little monster; we fall at her royal feet if she so much as mews!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
10-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #12

Re: Darcy's Hug

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Oh there's lovely, Meep.
Posh gives out affection very much on her terms.Her dad gets to have her on his lap (only if he's wearing jeans) I get a close up cuddle next to me on the couch but would never snuggle up on me I pick her up for a 'cwtch' as we say here, a full arm wrap and baby hold which she just about tolerates but I can see from her face is very much against the grain. She doesn't even have to try tho does she little monster; we fall at her royal feet if she so much as mews!
That's so funny about the 'jeans' thing! Minsky will only lie on our laps if we've got a blanket on top, obviously fleece is much comfier than lumpy human legs : lol:

And I know what you mean, if Minsky meows in the other room in his heart-breaking meow of his (sounds like he's in pain every single time, and he's not!) i'll drop everything and go through to make sure he's ok. Normally he's just sitting at the window meowing at birds or an insect outside!