Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #11

Re: Bubbles and the Emergency Vet

Poor Bubbles, all that's happened to her and now the dreaded vet smell! I do hope you can work out something for the weekend and don't have to change your plans...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
23-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #12

Yay the sitter can squeeze us in She'll come friday evening, saturday morning and evening and sunday morning.

SO relieved, I was looking forwards to this weekend so much but just couldn't leave Bubbles.

She's coming over to meet the girls tomorrow evening eek, best tidy!

*HUGS* everyone, thankyou so much for your support.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-07-2008, 05:42 PM   #13

What good news Grete - hope you're going somewhere really nice - is it an anniversary celebration?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
23-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #14

It is kind of We are meeting up with some friends in Brighton and doing the hotel thing as an anniversary celebration

Will be a little weird cos I am actually from Brighton and it's been about 10 years since I've been back

Just so relieved Bubbles and Fizz will be checked on and Bubbles will get her meds

One of the biggest things that has stopped us going away has been the cats because I didn't like leaving them totally alone for more than an overnight stop. The lady who does the petsitting could open up all sorts of possibilities for us!

I've been trying to get a photo of the frankenkitty but everytime I go near her when she is on her back she runs

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #15

Happy news that you'll be able to get away for the weekend, and also that you've found a petsitter. Bubbles knows she's having a bad hair day, " No Pictures, Please!!!"