Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
13-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #11

Re: Six Kilos of Cat (and other pics!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Lovely pics of your two..

Cassie pulls herself around the scratching post like that as well ........unfortunately she also goes round the bottom of the furniture the same way if she's in a playful mood!
Bless Cassie! It is a hilarious thing to watch them do, and my two haven't yet started on the furniture although if they did i'd probably find it too amusing to make them stop!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
13-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #12

The are both handsome!

Beauty's been admiring them just now (trying not to let me see her admiring them )

Almost a Veteran Member

13-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #13

Surely Beauty wouldn't be jealous since they're not competiting females, but instead would also admire their handsomeness

My two have yet to spy the other cat pics on Catsey although they have taken a taking to my laptop due to the heating radiating out the back when i use it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
13-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
Surely Beauty wouldn't be jealous since they're not competiting females, but instead would also admire their handsomeness

My two have yet to spy the other cat pics on Catsey although they have taken a taking to my laptop due to the heating radiating out the back when i use it!
Beauty doesn't want her boyfriend finding out she's been looking at other male cats, that's what that's about!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
13-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #15

Such big cats! Very slightly 'fluffy' around the edges but gorgeous.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #16

What stunning boys! I love their names also, and that last pic is priceless; makes a great avatar! We have some big cats here: Moli's Chancer, Random's Tucker and my Leia come to mind ...all the more to love!

Almost a Veteran Member

14-07-2008, 09:39 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule
Beauty doesn't want her boyfriend finding out she's been looking at other male cats, that's what that's about!
Ah yes I do remember reading about Beauty's boyfriend actually; will have to break the bad news to the boys, especially Stravinsky - I get the feeling him and Beauty would have make a purrfect couple

Almost a Veteran Member

14-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #18

Pinklizzy - they do have a LOT of hair too, need to invest in a brush methinks. I love their little fuzz

Dandysmom - I do love big cats! My two girls at home, Sophie and Chaska, are both really wee. Sophie looks a lot like a British blue (but has some torti in her) and Chaska is literally a runt and even though she's 7, she looks about 9 months old! So these boys are a total change to what I'm used to, but I do love them so Will have a wee peek for photos of Chancer, Tucker and Leia now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-07-2008, 12:59 PM   #19

What lovely chunky monkeys They don't look too fat to me . . . simply big boys But I know what you mean about keeping an eye on them and their weight . . .

My 2 boy cats drag themselves around the scratching post but unfortunately the post is on a wooden floor and the simply end up dragging the unfortunate post around the dining room

Almost a Veteran Member

14-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #20

It is so funny to watch them go round and round and round...

Cats and wooden floors are a hilarious combination. If i through Minsky a ball from the carpeted living room to wooden hall floor he'll bolt it out and then suddenly skid right along the floor - very comic Tom and Jerry style