Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
23-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #11

Re: i'm a murderer :-(

Dear Tink, there is no way that you are a murderer! You have done wonders to keep these little babies going, such a hard thing to do. This was not your fault, how could you prevent it happening. If you had not helped these babies they would all be dead by now. Stop torturing yourself. You are a kind, caring animal lover.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-06-2008, 07:11 AM   #12

thank you all, i am feeling much better today **hugs** . this forum has the nicest, supportive members and i can always rely on you all to make me feel supported and understood. you are all wonderful people.
i appreciate all your support since i've joined. there have been many threads where i've had to vent and i've gotten nothing but positive responses. i appreciate it more than you know.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #13

Tink, this is a small forum, but we are a rather close community. We may disagree rather vehemently sometimes, but when one of is hurting we're going to rally around!
Vent all you want!! (((hugs))) again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #14

I'm so pleased you're feeling better Tink. I am also benefiting from members' support as my puss Merlin has had a little op today, and being an old cat my heart has been in my mouth. You are right, they are all WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

Three Cheers for Catsey Members! HIP HIP HOORAY!