Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
19-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Thursday

Steph, do you have that thing where a bit of cartlilage is sort of pinched and painful? Forget what it's called.... my late boss had that .......and the op,,,,,

Yep-Paul,my physio thinks that is the case- a combination of age still doing a bit in the gym and mostly from favouring my left leg when I couldn`t walk properly. Hey ho-he has had several on his knees and looks disgustingly slim and fit-so I`m OK about geting an op if it cures this chronic pain

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Steph, do you have that thing where a bit of cartlilage is sort of pinched and painful? Forget what it's called.... my late boss had that .......and the op,,,,,

Yep-Paul,my physio thinks that is the case- a combination of age still doing a bit in the gym and mostly from favouring my left leg when I couldn`t walk properly. Hey ho-he has had several on his knees and looks disgustingly slim and fit-so I`m OK about geting an op if it cures this chronic pain
Mr. Mac was in his late 50's when he had it; knee had been bothering him for a long time so he finally had the op. 100% better! It did not improve his disposition, however...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #13

Mags you need to get hold of CSI.....
Cats Special Innocence...........lol

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Mags you need to get hold of CSI.....
Cats Special Innocence...........lol
Good one Kazz!

As if my girl would do anything like that!