Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
23-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #11

Re: kuan yin had a morning stroll...

She is all growed up now isn't she what a sweetheart

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #12

I can never tire of Kuan Yin pics; she's such a darling! I thought it was the koi she was interested in rather than the frogs...but I guess they might be too big for her to handle! Loved the dragon also .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I think you're very wise Tink, who in their right mind would bid for a property they haven't seen properly!

It's surprising how just a touch of paint can uplift a house and transform it....... I hope all your decorating goes well....... you'll just have to watch out that your furries don't change colour with the wet paint!!
yes, i'm very excited..we're starting with the kitty and ferret haven room this weekend..which means everybody is moving into the bedroom with me this weekend and the dogs are moving out..LOL!
get this- all of a sudden today the listing agent said they'll find the property for us and give us an exact tour without a bid on the property..guess they wanted to see if they could pull a fast one on us first

Catsey Veteran

24-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I can never tire of Kuan Yin pics; she's such a darling! I thought it was the koi she was interested in rather than the frogs...but I guess they might be too big for her to handle! Loved the dragon also .......
aww, thank you DM...i think it was cuz the koi don't usually come to surface till the sun is out so she didn't really see em..i should wait till it's sunny and when i feed em, show kuan yin the frenzy of fish that come to the surface! but then she might jump in!

Catsey Veteran

24-05-2008, 01:57 AM   #15

Kuan Yin should talk to Megs' Cassie, who, I believe, knows a bit about koi catching... ! I just love your pond, it puts my teeny little one to shame....

Catsey Veteran

24-05-2008, 02:05 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Kuan Yin should talk to Megs' Cassie, who, I believe, knows a bit about koi catching... ! I just love your pond, it puts my teeny little one to shame....

aww, thanx..we have a lot of work to do landscaping still...we need to put gravel out in that yard and we're thinking of adding another small connecting pond too to another corner..trying to enjoy that "no dogs allowed" part of the backyard as much as possible

Catsey Veteran

24-05-2008, 02:10 AM   #17

This wee thing is mine.....Sultan fell in it once when he thought he could walk on water..or lily pads! One very angry very wet cat...

Catsey Veteran

24-05-2008, 02:14 AM   #18

aww poor wet kitty! i was paranoid kuan yin would fall in and kept walking around with the leash ready to pull on it if i needed too..my OH was telling me to just relax and let her explore..he's not quite as paranoid as me..LOL.
btw, i LOVE that statue and it is still a very beautiful pond.

Catsey Veteran

24-05-2008, 02:45 AM   #19

Thanks; I think it's a pretty little pond for s small City yard; had it for many years. That's St, Francis, the statue. Sultan was in no danger of drowning; the pool is very shallow, but he stirred up all the muck in the bottom where the water lily was growing and wasn't only wet he was filthy! I hadn't thought of that incident in years; seeing Kuan Yin prowling about your gorgeous pond reminded me of it ,.. I still laugh at how angry he was: he'd made a fool of himself trying to walk on the pads and was embarrassed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
24-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #20

aww what a sweet looking cat and great garden