Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-05-2008, 09:48 PM   #11

Re: Hi! I'm trying to get 2 kittens but in homecheck hell! Please advise?

Welcome to Catsey; hope the HC went well! Do let us know.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
12-05-2008, 10:53 PM   #12

Hope the check went well!

Cats owned: Moggies, Brindle Tortie and Calico
13-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #13

Just a quick update! We passed the home-check last night and I called today to find that I can collect the 2 bundles of mischief this Saturday and they are 8 weeks old! I am so excited its unbelievable! Going to see them again tomorrow to introduce myself better! P.S Calling the Calico: Firefly (short for Missy Firefly) and the Brindle Tortie: Pixie (full name: Pixielicious Ninja Kitt!). Thanks everyone for their supportive messages! This is a really cool forum! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-05-2008, 11:43 PM   #14

Ah, happy news! I thought you'd pass it; you do realize now that we want pics of those two adorable kits...lots and lots of pics! Like the names, by the way.....

14-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #15

I will add photo's when I figure out how to! I'm on Catster.com as well and you can find my kitts under Pixielicious and Firefly

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
14-05-2008, 02:51 AM   #16

congrats on passing the HC
they are so cute i bet you cant wait to get them home now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #17

EXCELLENT NEWS! Now the fun begins (well on Saturday)!

14-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #18

Went to see the kitts again today and they are doing fine! I just crouched down in their pen and was immediately attacked (in an annoying but touching way) by the 2 male black kitts who just wouldn't leave me alone! They where up by back and perching on my shoulder and I had to keep putting them down away from me so I could play with my girls! Eventually after a while of taking their pic's, Firefly and pixie came and perched on a knee each, which was great! No claws out all the time like last week when i met them and they're looking really bright and healthy! By the end of my stay they'd tired themselves out through playing and galavanting around and were falling asleep! So cute!!! Apparently mum cat is getting annoyed with them now so Saturday is a good time to split them I think. Don't feel so guilty now knowing that! Left a towel I brought with me in the pen so they can get used to our smell and put theirs on so I can put it in the carrier when I take them home. Can't wait til Saturday! Not long now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #19

How exciting!!! They are really beautiful litte kittens and their names - especially Firefly - are very imaginative.

I'm looking forward to reading of all the shredded newspapers, sleepless nights and nibbled toes once you get them home

16-05-2008, 11:58 PM   #20

Just some Kitty Eve thoughts before going to bed... Tonight is the eve of the arrival of the kitts! It is so weird as i'm trying not to think about them... even though i've cleaned the house from top to bottom and have their various play perches ready inc. cardboard boxes, tents, toys, litter tray, carrier, food bowls and food lined up in a row like a bunch of xmas presents! I tell you all, I'm not one for spoiling people but I really want these kitts to feel loved and safe when they get here and I want to meet all their needs! They will be a major addition to our household of 2 making 4 and after a year of being in our first home and on my own when OH is at work and I do shifts, knowing i'll never feel that lonely sense of errie quiet in the house anymore is so strange and exciting! Its almost like I imagine having kids would be! Please understand that I don't want to give the impression that I think cats are kids, as I don't but I'm definitely not ready for children yet (even at 27) so I refer to them as my kitts (kids) in an endearing way! I just love feline behaviour and watching cats do their thing and interacting with them and feel it is such a privilege! It feels like Christmas Eve when I was 5 or 6, before it lost its mystery! I know I'll get used to the kitts eventually and find other things to look forward to, but this experience is definitely one i'll remember always! Kitts Rule!