Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #11

Re: Really worried...

Hope both turn up soon, I spent hours and hours pounding the streets etc searching for Cleo once she was asleep in the airing cupboard on the towels never looked there as the door is always closed......but she must have got in when I put towels away.....all I can think.

Check under beds, in beds, in drawers.......(a Cleo favourite) siring cupboard/large cupboard any drawers and any already open look down the back of them. (another Cleo fav) Cupboards...even ones not opened ever, have you been in the loft (Oz got up there once) open every door in the house (bedrooms/kitchen everywhere) back of the sofa, under sofa's/chairs/washing baskets/wardrobes (Oscar could open the door on two of my wardrobes) and the door would
effectievly close behind him.
Anywhere heat runs, ie follow the central heating pipes...in the shed/greenhouse. And the car another Cleo favourite she could get through the sunroof if open on tilt never mind a window.

Moli I am sure he will turn up there is a good chance he was asleep on the bed but popped out as you went to see where he was so he has not gone "missing" at all just popped out sure he'll be home oon -

Bo both of you it is scary isn't it when they are not immediately findable.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-04-2008, 06:47 PM   #12

He always answers me when I call, so assume he cannot hear me where ever he is...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-04-2008, 06:49 PM   #13

Hmm, do you have a greenhouse or somewhere that is a hotspot outside, where he could be snoozing cosily?

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #14

Looked in the garage, greenhouse and shed....so unlike him, he never wanders far....

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2008, 06:58 PM   #15

Panic over, he was under my sons bed under a soft bag!!!I did look under there, but he has so much rubbish under it you could not find anything....
Cannot understand why he did not answer me when I called him..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Panic over, he was under my sons bed under a soft bag!!!I did look under there, but he has so much rubbish under it you could not find anything....
Cannot understand why he did not answer me when I called him..
He didn't answer you because he's a cat and was not in the slightest bit interested in you...because he was comfortable....told you we stress they sleep.

Glad he's fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
16-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #17

Just reading this, Do you know I would have said Denis always answers me when I call and when he doesn't I go into a panic but on occasions he hasn't like last night, I had turned his activity centre on it's side before going to bed as he jumps on and off above our room and wakes OH up, he was in the little bed bit, like a cradle, it was really sweet, but he let me look around the room calling him while he watched me from in there, snug as a bug. Now if I had put the bed down for him to sleep in he wouldn't have

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #18

oh thank goodness, naughty boy lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #19

SO relieved Moli! Wasn't going to feel right having a good time at the quiz tonight if Merlin was missing still!

Yola - let us know when you find Balie please!! (sure you will)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #20

Glad he was found safe and sound Moli, they do worry us don't they??