Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #11

Re: i was fuming.!!!!!!

See I would be so annoyed............oh I'll cool down then speak.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
13-04-2008, 09:33 PM   #12

Those poor babies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
13-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #13

Evil swine!!! Poor, poor little babies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-04-2008, 10:58 PM   #14

Yes, those poor babies. Good on you though boys mum, for taking a stand. Sounds as if you had some support from other like-minded people at the boot sale. You are a brave and fearless woman! Merlin offers you his thanks on behalf of those kitties less fortunate than himself.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
14-04-2008, 02:18 AM   #15

Absolutely disgusted at the thought of those poor kittens being wrenched from ther mama at such a young age that man should be shot.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
14-04-2008, 07:31 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Yes, those poor babies. Good on you though boys mum, for taking a stand. Sounds as if you had some support from other like-minded people at the boot sale. You are a brave and fearless woman! Merlin offers you his thanks on behalf of those kitties less fortunate than himself.
thankyou, but i only did what others would of done.sure of it.
i had a stroke of one of them, poor little thing nestled into my arms. was so tiny, i do hope he took them back and let their mum have them for a few more weeks.
i worried about them all night was even having dreams about them.
when do ppl understand they cant treat any living being like that. ok dont know what the polish cultures like with respect to pets. and too be honest i dont care if he was doing it to get a meal on the table for his family. there are other ways.
im still wound up. just wish i could of got them kittens away from him, my daughters B/F is a CPL lady, she would of got them adopted at least.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Bengal
14-04-2008, 08:07 AM   #17

I know this isnt on cats but ive had an arguement with Haskins recently well not an arguement a strong 'word' over baby bunnies they had in for sale, they were TINY i would say they were only just 6 weeks if that, bunnies shouldnt be taken from mum til earliest 8 weeks. Whe i asked the lady there she said they're 6...oh no i mean 8 weeks old And that is a big well known store!

I know from speaking to a local breeder she lost a contract with stores that sell pets because she wouldnt supply them at 6 weeks, they like them that age because they look cute and advertise them as 8 weeks old so they dont get into trouble!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #18

Sorry you are still distressed about those kitties boys mum - it's not surprising. I guess we'll never know whether that man was trying to sell the kittens in order to feed his family.

Nursecroft - that's awful - guess there's no evidence though, otherwise RSPCA could prosecute surely?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
14-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #19

That's awful BM - those poor babies. I do hope that he took them back to their mum, but I suspect not.

The trouble is that some people would buy kittens in that situation, and as long as their are buyers there will be people selling.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #20

Sadly, too true, Charlie, where there's a demand there will be suppliers.......