Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
07-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #11

Re: Jennie in the paper today

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Emma - I understand how you feel, that would be my initial reaction too. However, revenge is a dish best served cold. I would step back and develop an untracable plan of action.

Kelly - the article is excellently written, and I hope to goodness it brings forward some response which will help catch this . . . insert your choice of expletive here . . . I can think of plenty!

No cat or cat owner deserves this. May he rot in hell.
Thanks Yola, we can but hope that someone will come forward. I share your sentiment although I think rotting in hell might be too good for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Hmm interesting to hear that he could be prosecuted for another crime.

Have you tried googling his name??? Or if you know of a friendly solicitor, if you have his name and address, they can find out for you.
Tried googling, I don't know any solicitors but i've been asking around, quite a few people have heard the rumours but no-one seems to know if they are true or not and in a way I hope they are as although they are horrendous, it might mean he gets what's coming to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
A good article, Kelly, hopefully it will bring some information that the authorities can act on.
Here's hoping, thank you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-04-2008, 10:07 PM   #12

Well Kelly if the rumours are correct then it just proves that he really is a lowlife.

Can you post what the other crime is?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic short hair
07-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #13

A well written article, hopefully someone will come forward with some information to make this thug pay for his inhumane actions.

RIP beautiful girl xx

Catsey Veteran

07-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Well Kelly if the rumours are correct then it just proves that he really is a lowlife.

Can you post what the other crime is?
I will PM you Emma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasadams
A well written article, hopefully someone will come forward with some information to make this thug pay for his inhumane actions.

RIP beautiful girl xx
Thank you, I only hope so.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
07-04-2008, 10:13 PM   #15

Jennie was so gorgeous, no cat deserves this awful end. RIP little one. I really am so very sorry for your loss, I would like to see this this hung,, drawn and & quartered.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #16

The newspaper article was certainly well written and I am hoping it may prompt someone to come forward. I am afraid, short of becoming a vigilante, it seems there is nothing legal that can be done. I just hope that Gaia takes her revenge in her own way for the way that yob has treated her cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-04-2008, 10:26 PM   #17

Hopfully the article will jog someones memory or concience...Like Emma I know exactly what I would do with him!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #18

A well written article; had me in tears a bit again. If I were young, strong and thought I could get away with it I'd like to beat the s**t out of that amoral little monster. I just hope that what goes around comes around, and that bad karma will catch up with him....(((hugs))), Random.....

Catsey Veteran

07-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Jennie was so gorgeous, no cat deserves this awful end. RIP little one. I really am so very sorry for your loss, I would like to see this this hung,, drawn and & quartered.
Thank you, she was gorgeous in looks and personality, the sweetest little cat and she certainly didn't deserve what happened to her. I'd gladly watch him hung, drawn and quartered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
The newspaper article was certainly well written and I am hoping it may prompt someone to come forward. I am afraid, short of becoming a vigilante, it seems there is nothing legal that can be done. I just hope that Gaia takes her revenge in her own way for the way that yob has treated her cats.
Thanks Angie, you are right, unless someone comes forward with some good strong evidence. I just hope he will be done for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Hopfully the article will jog someones memory or concience...Like Emma I know exactly what I would do with him!!!
Thanks Moli, I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
A well written article; had me in tears a bit again. If I were young, strong and thought I could get away with it I'd like to beat the s**t out of that amoral little monster. I just hope that what goes around comes around, and that bad karma will catch up with him....(((hugs))), Random.....
I hope so DM, if I thought I could get away with it, I would in an instance, however he's very dangerous as are the 'gang' he associates with. As much as I want to see him suffer for what he did, it's just not worth the risk. I'd be putting not just my own life, but those of my other pets and even my family on the line if I decided to take matters into my own hands. It's a small knit community here, was a risk enough putting it in the paper and calling the police.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #20

It's shocking that a handful of creatures such as these have such a hold over a community to the point where people are scared to say anything. Problem is, unless all join together to stand against such victimisation things will only get worse. What a horrible, catch-22 predicament