Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #11

Re: Snow Dogs

There's nothing quite like a member of your own family helping out, is there? They'll all have a wonderful time!

How do your cats react when you get back home? Is it the usual ignore you for a couple of hours, just to pay you back for leaving them and then for several days, they won't leave you alone, just in case you might think about going away again!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
07-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #12

Re: Snow Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
There's nothing quite like a member of your own family helping out, is there? They'll all have a wonderful time!

How do your cats react when you get back home? Is it the usual ignore you for a couple of hours, just to pay you back for leaving them and then for several days, they won't leave you alone, just in case you might think about going away again!!!
I cant really remember how they reacted when I got back from greece last year I think Jerry may have ignored me for a while
The dogs were the funniest,they didnt know if they wanted to kiss and love me or tell me off so they did both at the same time,it was lovely,I would not swap that moment for anything