Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #11

Re: daily thread - Thursday

Well, the snow forecast for yesterday was very wrong: just a few little flurries, thank God! But worse to come, and hope this forecast is wrong also: snow all night turning to freezing rain tomorrow!! Visions of downed trees and power lines... Did tomorrow's shopping today as I expect to be stuck inside all day..... Other than whinging about the weather, nothing to report; all's well!

Hope the poorly and sleep-deprived people are better soon .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-02-2008, 05:48 PM   #12

DM did Onyx come back? Sorry been looking for update but cant find one.

Catsey Veteran

21-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #13

No update, Jac, because she has been missing for 5 weeks now. I hope she was taken in somewhere and has a loving home where she is the only cat, but I really doubt it. She had a very small territory, and if someone did take her in you would assume they, being cat people, would have responded to the signs I put up all over the neighborhood about a missing black cat.....

Thanks for caring .....

Catsey Veteran

21-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #14

Oh Eileen I'm so sorry!!!! I've been gone for so long. I hope I didnt upset you. Lets hope she's in a loving home and purring to her hearts content.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Trinity(DSH) Neo(RagxPer)Lily(Rag)
21-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #15

hey all

Not done that much today!

Went to Pets at home this morning brought new hamster bottle and cat litter some less dusty stuff!

Then washed the car in freezing wind wasn't much fun.

Ive spent the rest of the afternoon preparing for my university interview tommorow. Would you believe the process.. Starts off with a one on two interview, then i have a maths and english exam to complete, then i present a oral presentation on pupil motivation which I have just prepared, then they give me an extract which I have to read aloud and after this I have to answer questions verbally and written on the extract and then another one on two interview. Busy day tommorow then.

Have some friends coming over this evening.

Hope your all happy this evening.

Catsey Veteran

21-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Oh Eileen I'm so sorry!!!! I've been gone for so long. I hope I didnt upset you. Lets hope she's in a loving home and purring to her hearts content.
Oh no, Jac, you didn't upset me at all; I was touched that you remembered and asked about her! I miss her dreadfully, she turned from a spooky wary little cat to a real cuddlebug.

Catsey Veteran

21-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #17

I know you worked so hard with her. We all followed her progress. Again Eileen I hope I'm not upsetting you. (((((())))))))) Hugs.

Catsey Veteran

21-02-2008, 10:07 PM   #18

[quote=Jac;461684]I know you worked so hard with her. We all followed her

You're not at all, hon! Remember the posts: Today she let me pet her, Onyx ate from my hand today, She purred today, Onyx rolled over for a tummy rub today...and so forth!! A little diary of her progress to trusting people again. I could wish for closure, but doubt if I'll ever know. I feel bad for Luke and Bella too....

Catsey Veteran

21-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #19

I know exactly how you feel Eileen. Remember I "lost" two cats. It's the not knowing that really worries you. Then you think if they were stolen, then the person must really want them. It's a hard place to be and I'm truly sorry.

Catsey Veteran

21-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #20

Oh yes I remember when yours went missing; so sad, the not knowing is the hard part......