Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-12-2007, 09:20 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

Been doing my Xmas shopping, I think we have got all of the presents. I will be wrapping them up tomorrow

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #12

Give yourself a good rest to recharge your batteries, Elaine.......I hope you're not going down with anything

Hope you'll feel better soon....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Been doing my Xmas shopping, I think we have got all of the presents. I will be wrapping them up tomorrow
Oh Emma no need to wrap it just send it straight to me..... .....not many people wrap Porches but a nice bow would be lovely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #14

Evening all! Horrible, grey, bitterly cold day here on the south coast. We got our tree in, but because it has had its branches all tied up in a hair net type of stuff, we've left it undone, given it a drink and will decorate it tomorrow. Seems likes we've got loads of time left, but I know it's all done with mirrors.

I'm thinking of you, Dandysmom and sending those "NO ICE" vibes. Very scary! Nice that you've got the books and the gin ready for emergencies!! Do let us all know when the danger has passed for you and your lovely cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Evening all! Horrible, grey, bitterly cold day here on the south coast. We got our tree in, but because it has had its branches all tied up in a hair net type of stuff, we've left it undone, given it a drink and will decorate it tomorrow. Seems likes we've got loads of time left, but I know it's all done with mirrors.

I'm thinking of you, Dandysmom and sending those "NO ICE" vibes. Very scary! Nice that you've got the books and the gin ready for emergencies!! Do let us all know when the danger has passed for you and your lovely cats.

Thank you, Kazz and all who've sent "no ice" vibes! It was supposed to start about 3 pm. it's almost 6 now and not a flake or drop in sight yet. They say this storm is a tricky one to forecast; trouble is it's now below freezing so that could be either ice or snow; hope it's snow, you can shovel that!

I believe in the Marines motto: Semper Paratus! And the larder and freezer are well stocked too...