Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: B&W Semi-Long Hair Moggy
Darky is Male
13-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #11

Re: Best cat toy??

With Honey, anything that moves is good.

I have countless toys for him, his favourite being plaited rope with balls and feathers on the end.

With my old cat Tiger (RIP) though, she preferred just long stems of grass over anything bought.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
14-12-2007, 09:57 AM   #12

Heheh I drive my hubby nuts by scrunching up bits of paper and throwing them for the cats which they love The house gets covered in them

Bought toys would have to be the small foam balls - they bounce really well but the cats can carry them about to play with and they don't hurt your feet when you stand on them accidentally

Bubbles has a long strip of fleece on a stick which she loves and drags it around with her.

Fizz has an orange fish on a string and stick that she adores and has to take it to bed with her every night. So last thing at night, she drags it up the stairs into our bedroom and in the morning she drags it down again The toy was actually one of the things Smudgely gave us when we adopted Fizz!

I bought them one of the laser toys but it never worked properly

Oh and boxes, they loooove boxes

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Fabulous moggies!
19-12-2007, 09:45 PM   #13

My 3 year olds' battery operated trains that whizz round on the train track, Scrabble will follow them around the track pouncing on them for hours lol!!!!!!

Failing that, just whizzing a toy car along the floor does the trick too !!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
21-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #14

I have to agree with Yola mine prefer home made toys. Cardboard boxes, bags, rolled up paper balls but most of all a crisp packet folded up and tied like a bow. They all go beserk for them even Tate.