Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread - Wednesday

Hope the getting better continues Emma. Your OH is obviously a caring chap . . . Clarins to help you get rid of a cold-ravaged nose? I'd be lucky if I got a jar of vaseline (which I didn't)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
25-10-2007, 01:36 AM   #12

Re: Daily thread - Wednesday

( i must be tired..i put this on the tuesday thread....sorry! )

morning! well my pygmy goat doe is in heat and bleated the whole night..i gave her treats and even sat with her to pet her and she still was screaming..i looked at her back end and it was quite obvious she was in heat..plus all the crazy tail wagging. i'm not ready to mate her yet though and she's in with her brother who is wethered (neutered)...i let her out of the pen to walk around then finally looked up it was okay to give a bit of asprin..she calmed down after that a little...been out of smokes for 2 days and no gas in my car to buy any and no money for gas or smokes either..my oh took my car today and got some gas on the credit card since he doesn't get paid till friday and then surprised me by stopping by home on his way to work to drop me off some cigarettes..thank goodness! i'm a sitting duck till he gets home tomorrow with my car but at least i have my cigarettes..and at this time of the month i'm cranky enough...LOL.
hope everyone's day is good!