Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #11

Re: daily thread - Tuesday

Emma that sounds like your run down. If your sleeping then you need it.
See how you are tomorrow and if your still "off" go to the doc.

Ceilidh is at a friends house for tea. I'm feeling a bit drowsey so I'll have a kip for a bit.
See you all tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #12

Afternoon! Cloudy with showers predicted for afternoon (yay! we need it) ; still mild: 20C now just before lunch.
Waiting for the roofer. The squirrels gnawed a hole in my porch roof a few years back; one of the neighbor's handymen nailed up and painted a board to cover it; however a family of opossums discovered it, dislodged the board and are nesting there! Roofer is coming to put aluminum siding up, which. hopefully, will be squirrel and opossum proof!! We shall see..
Hope all the poorly ones feel better soonest!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #13

First frost of the winter for me today - had to scrape the car this morning!! Must buy lots of extra straw for the bunnies to snuggle into!!

Had work this morning then Emma had to pick up her glasses. She is a little apprehensive as she is scared her friends will laugh, but she looks very trendy in them! Even Sean was nice to her!

Just about to start doing dinner, cold still with me but dosed up with decogestants and throat sweets.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #14

DaM (does that make me DiM? )
Is the whole continent experiencing a drought? Looking at TV news it's obviously very dry in California, and you are dry on the east .... and I think you've mentioned the farmers in the mid-west complaining about the lack of rain too?
Our bread, breakfast cereals etc are increasing in price .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
24-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
DaM (does that make me DiM? ).....
Sorry yes lol I had to differentiate between you two DM's cos I was getting confused and I posted a little while ago that you would be DaM and DiM (no offence intended) lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
24-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #16

Very sluggish no energy day today ugh so have just woken up from a nap

Bubbles' check up went well yesterday and her teeth are lovely and white and the 'wounds' from where the two teeth were taken are looking nice and healthy She was a bit off colour last night which had me worried but she seems back to normal today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #17

Excellent news, Grete !!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
25-10-2007, 12:29 AM   #18

morning! well my pygmy goat doe is in heat and bleated the whole night..i gave her treats and even sat with her to pet her and she still was screaming..i looked at her back end and it was quite obvious she was in heat..plus all the crazy tail wagging. i'm not ready to mate her yet though and she's in with her brother who is wethered (neutered)...i let her out of the pen to walk around then finally looked up it was okay to give a bit of asprin..she calmed down after that a little...been out of smokes for 2 days and no gas in my car to buy any and no money for gas or smokes either..my oh took my car today and got some gas on the credit card since he doesn't get paid till friday and then surprised me by stopping by home on his way to work to drop me off some cigarettes..thank goodness! i'm a sitting duck till he gets home tomorrow with my car but at least i have my cigarettes..and at this time of the month i'm cranky enough...LOL.
hope everyone's day is good!