Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
18-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread - Thursday

grete, i'm happy to hear bubbles is home.

there's supposed to be a windstorm coming today with gusts up to 60 mph..they have cut down trees in the hopes to avoid accidents...but i don't see any wind yet..though it is a bit overcast. my OH works night shifts and gets home at about 5am..i guess he must have been so tired he accidentally left the dogs out because i woke up to some pretty annoyed barks and scratching on the door..poor pups. the goats area bit unhappy about the weather too..i have to get started on building them a better shelter before the snow comes this year though they did fine last year but they are bigger now and have outgrown it a bit...
my goal today because of the storm was to hide inside but i woke to find that my OH had drank all the sodas in the house and i desperately need caffeine so i may have to run to the store after all..hopefully i won't get caught up in the storm.
have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #12

Hope the storm passes you by, Tink, or at least that it's not as bad as predicted! I hate violent storms with high winds, they're scary. We've gone for 34 days here without measureable rain and everything is parched,,,60% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow...we desperately need some precip!
Stay safe!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #13

Grete - SO please Bubbles is home and well; it's a weight of my mind so I can imagine it is off yours too

Eileen - I'm crossing fingers for rain

Tink - I'm crossing fingers for low wind for you!

I have my car - yipppeeee!!! It's HUGE! I will photograph the brute tomorrow and post a pic or two. But it's a dream to drive - you wouldn't know it was a diesel