Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
10-10-2007, 03:51 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread Wed

I'll second that Donna!

Well I have decided to go to the home tomorrow with Derek. He knows all the in's and out's of legal requirements and what to as to see. Plus they treat you different when you have a man with you.
Had to do an emergency run to Darryle's work. His foot was killing him so I took in some paracetamol. He really shouldn't have gone back but they were making him feel guilty.

We got a post today!!! It was all rubbish

I now have two 6 year old girls playing rather noisily . ceilidh has a friend over for tea.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #12

Yay!! Good to have you back Donna - sorry about your b***** car though!
I've had a fun couple of hours, since I noticed that the freezer door was a little ajar .... and since I haven't been in the freezer today i knew what I'd find once I opened the door fully. How I hate that defrosting job, especially when it's a frost free freezer Ho hum, it's done now, and it gave me the opportunity to have a good sort out and tidy up. My hands are still cold and I've got a damp sleeve.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-10-2007, 04:20 PM   #13

Afternoon, all! Cold front thru and it's only 23C now; miss the lovely warm spell we had! And a tiny it of rain last night, not enough to register in thee rain gauge....Chrysanthemums are on sale at the market: 5 for $10.00; will pick up some tomorrow; I love mums.
Donna: good news about the broadband and the car!
Hope you all have a nice day......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-10-2007, 06:12 PM   #14

Thanks for your good wishes ladies!!! Just waiting for something elses to break down now!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-10-2007, 06:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Got home from work to see my broadband problem seems to have been resolved!!
Brilliant Donna, nice to have you back...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
10-10-2007, 07:12 PM   #16

hi every-one
3rd day over in my new job - and my head is totally pickled. Can't wait for Saturday

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-10-2007, 07:19 PM   #17

Hi Emm!...... not long til Saturday!!

It takes a while to settle in to a new job and sometimes you wonder if you've made the right decision but after a while everything slots into place...

Is it too soon to ask you if you like it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
10-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #18

well, it's been raining off and on here with occasional moments of sunshine..weather can't make up it's mind.

i am a bit nervous today. i didn't sleep a wink last night.

i won't bore you with the details but i am leaving in an hour to go to the doctors for several appointments (get em all done at once) and will be there for about six hours. if you've read the story of how i got kuan yin you might understand that i've struggled with a disease that causes me to harm myself in ways i won't get into. well, everytime i go to the doctor it triggers me to relapse and i have been in recovery for four months (ever since kuan yin came into my life) and i'm scared it's all going to go down the drain after today...i usually end up in the ER or inpatient at the hospital after such types of appointments because i can't mentally handle it...

anyway..i've been plagued with this for 15 years and if i make it through today unscathed it will be the first time in over half my life that i might actually be getting better.

any vibes, prayers, anything would probably do me some good..thanx and sorry for all the venting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #19

Tink - thinking of you and wishing you all the very best in the world. I hope the doctors can help this time rather than exacerbate the problem. Hugs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #20

Tink, you'll be fine. That was then, this is now. Keep telling yourself 'Yes, I used to do things, but that's in the past. I don't do it now'.
We''ll be positive - you be positive for yourself too. x