Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic short hair
12-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #11

Re: Pet Insurance M&s Helpppp! Pllleeaasse

UPDATE. Hi everyone, i have written a letter to M&S regarding their extortionate increases. They cant help, and cannot lower the premiums. Ive now got to write to AXA. Will let you know how i get on with them, dont hold your breath!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
13-10-2007, 11:06 AM   #12

Fingers crossed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
14-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #13

I have to say that I was with M&S and changed when my renewals came up. Initially they did a no-excess policy, but they have now stopped that and the excess is £50. But, aside from that, the premiums had all gone up and my cats aren't particularly old or ill

I have actually now changed to AXA (who underwrite the M&S policies) and by going to them direct have saved a lot of money.

However, in your case, I agree with Jac and the others.........maybe don't bother with insurance at all and just put the money to one side.

Let us know how you get on with your letter though.