Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
02-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #11

Re: daily thread sunday

well we are picking songs for mums wedding at the moment

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-09-2007, 11:55 AM   #12

Well I am doing nothing not sure why..............but hey don't knock it.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
02-09-2007, 01:55 PM   #13

Been a very stressful morning due to the moron that is my childrens' father. Had a few nice chats to the local police station though, and will be calling the solicitor in the morning. Not putting up with this anymore and will do ANYTHING to get this stopped...

Done the weekly shop now - and have to tackle the deepest darkest scariest place that is known as Emma's bedroom!!!

If you never hear from me again then alert the authorities and get them to search for me!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #14

Another lovely sunny late Summer day, although it's quite cool early in the morning; reminder that Autumn is coming.. . Did the daily market run and settling in for the Sunday papers and crossword. Onyx is as friendly as ever but hasn't made another attempt at coming in since she was set upon by a very large very angry cat!
Have a lovely afternoon, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
02-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #15

[quote=Donna;419203]Been a very stressful morning due to the moron that is my childrens' father. Had a few nice chats to the local police station though, and will be calling the solicitor in the morning. Not putting up with this anymore and will do ANYTHING to get this stopped...

You are right not to tolerate anymore of whatever it is that is going on... Stay safe

I didn't get a holiday or a car or the bed either got a good bottle of red wine though!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-09-2007, 08:04 PM   #16

Donna - look after yourself this sounds serious . Also sounds like you are taking a stand against this man and that is good. Let us know how you get on.

Today was Dominik's fire-engine birthday party. Now, I have organised conferences for 250 people in the past . . . whole 3 day events but this was probably the biggest challenge ever! However, it was superb; a great success with kids and parents alike.

I will get some pictures up tomorrow . . . I took over 50 I'm totally wiped out LOL and will head off to bed shortly.

Mable - a steam fair is when lots of old, steam powered things like traction engines and even old fairground rides get together for an event. It's actually a lovely day out!