Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
29-07-2007, 10:13 AM   #11

Re: Hello all

I totally agree with everything that has been said before me - and totally agree with Dinahsmums last sentence

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2007, 10:48 AM   #12

Lovely to see you here Kazz even though you sneaked on here on my night off!!

The first thing I have to say is that you are a very important part of Catsey, you have been with us almost from the start Kazz. We value your knowledge here, whether it be about cats, gardening or other subject.........you also keep our brains alert and working with your special "Kazz Questions" .. Your advice to members is also priceless

It's lovely to hear that you can now smile when thinking of dear Cleo, the initial shock does hit you hard but when you have overcome that, you realise that she is now resting peacefully ......which is what you always wanted for her.

As to thinking you shouldn't be here as you are no longer a cat owner anymore...... rubbish!! I'm sure everyone here would have you share their cat/s ............ you are Cassie's adopted auntie for a start!

We have missed you here Kazz but we also knew and understood that you needed space for a while. Remember, to us you are a friend first and a member second...
Looking forward to seeing you 'full-time' back here on Catsey... (((((hugs))))) xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
29-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #13

What can I say Kazz? Everyone has said it before me but Catsey wouldnt be the same without you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
29-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #14

I cant say anything else that hasnt already been said Kazz,Catsey defo wouldnt be the same without you,please stay xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-07-2007, 10:19 PM   #15

Karen - you are an intrinsic part of this forum, and your input; whether cat-related or otherwise means that for you not to be here would leave a big Karen-shaped hole

Everyone else has said it far more eloquently, but your friendship here is valued immensely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-07-2007, 10:51 PM   #16

Amen to all of the above !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
30-07-2007, 11:08 AM   #17

Kazz, I agree with what everyone else has said. It's not all about owning a cat, you start some fantastic threads on here with thought-provoking questions and gardening tips

Please don't leave us!!! Catsey won't be the same without you.

And, like the others have said.........you have lots of feline nieces and nephews on here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #18

Agree with everything that has been said, you, Kazz are a big part of Catsey, hope to see you on soon.....hugs....xx