Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
23-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #11

Re: Q&A Thread For Kay

1.what is your favorite fruit
2.what is your favorite meal
3.what is your favorite film

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
24-04-2007, 12:00 PM   #12

Hi everyone I am online at the mo so will attempt to answer your questions (thanks Sarah!!!!).

Sarah:-
1) I have a Bullmastiff, Holly, a Border Collie, Max, and a Jack Russell called Pepsi. Those are the dogs. Then I have my lovely cats. 9 Persians. A Sealpoint, Tilly, a creampoint, Tate, 3 Seal-tortiepoints, Angel, Jilly and Phoebe, a red & white Bicolour, Kisses, a tortoishell, Leila, a black, Cory and my baby Ruby who is a red.
2) Can't live without my kids and animals.
3) Fav TV is probably Neighbours.

Animagus
1) I would love to be a vet but would probably end up with a house full of allsorts so not a good idea.
2)Richard Gere!! No seriously I would have to take a parasol. I don't cope to well with heat.
3) I love salads and could live off them all year round.

Smudgley
1) I was married for 12 years but have been divorced for 15 years. I am with my partner of 8 years.
2) How often I groom the cats depends on which cat. Tilly, Phoebe and Jilly are low only need a brush once a week, Tate, Angel, Leila and Kisses every other day while Cory and Ruby need brushing every day. Obviously when they are shedding it is increased.
3) I don't work as both my children have disabilities.

Alex
1) I just love the snubbed look and I have always preferred long coats. I used to breed Long-coated Chihuahuas.
2) I like very varied types of music. Country, rock, 60's and pop. I would say my fav female artist is probably Shania Twain and male Bryan Adams as for a group I like Snowpatrol.
3) I would love to go to New Zealand.

Dandysmom
1) Favourite evening out would be a good film with my OH Mark.
2) If I had to pick a fav genre it would have to be Country but I love all kinds of music.
3) I am 5' 7".

Mags
1) No my PC isn't on but I am on my mum's at the mo.
2) I enjoy doing cross-stitch although with the cats help it isn't always relaxing.
3) I love ice-skating. I was going to be a proffessional skater but the I got knocked down and damaged my ankle so I can't do the jumps anymore.

Charlie
1) My very first cross stitch picture. It is the hymn All creatures bright and beautiful, not that I am religious, and has bluebirds, squirrels, rabbits, dear and a little girl sat beneath a lovely blossom tree. The picture is about 16" x 20" and took me 10 weeks to complete.
2) My heroine is a friend of mine. Her mum died when she was 24 and she give up her flat and as it turned out her boyfriend as well to move back home and bring up three of her younger sisters on her own. Her house is absolutely spotless as are the girls, the eldest of them has now moved in with her boyfriend, and she is always there when they come home from school. They always have a hot meal on the table. In my opinion she is brilliant although she thinks she could do more.
3)You can visit anytime..... pity they don't have any snooker venue's here!!!!

Mable
1) My fav fruit has to be raspberries. I just love them.
2) Fav thing too eat is salad followed by ice cream.
3) My fav film is definitely Dirty Dancing.

Sorry it has taken so long for me to answer this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #13

Hi Kay Good to see you! I didn't ask you any questions because I didn't want you spending all your limited time on the PC answering questions

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
24-04-2007, 12:28 PM   #14

Thanks Fran. You know everything about me anyway or near enough.