Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
22-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #11

Re: Daily thread - Sunday

Morning all,

I have a self inflicted headache today not so much the drink but after 3 long days at work, then a few vodkas and a very late/early morning around a friends house I am hanging lol.

Erin, I hope all goes well at the Vets, fingers and paws crossed here.

I am out later this evening to a huge works party, a very posh hotel etc....so another late night/early morning

It seems a lovely day again, the little birdies are singing their little heads off, Maisy my neighbours cat is currently sitting on our bird table lol

Have a great day all x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-04-2007, 11:01 AM   #12

Morning all, very overcast here and rain promised for later and tomorrow I was just getting used to the lovely sunny days so this takes a bit of getting used to again
Erin, I do hope Jerry will be alright ....... he may have eaten a nocturnal animal that hasn't agreed with him

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
22-04-2007, 12:49 PM   #13

Afternoon all. Just back from church. A few spots of rain have been seen, could actually do with some for the garden methinks! Not much planned today, I'm quite sore, so no gymnastics lol! Hope you all have a good day.

Hope Jerrys feeling better soon Erin!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-04-2007, 04:30 PM   #14

Happy Earth Day, all! Nature has co-operated and it's a glorious Spring day again: 72F just now. Planted tomatoes outside yesterday, it's a tad early but they were outgrowing their pots; will put out the dahlia tubers and zinnia seedlings this afternoon. Feels great to be able to get out in the garden and do some work; Leia is enjoying having the porch open...good birdwatching weather! Have a nice afternoon!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
22-04-2007, 06:02 PM   #15

Hi Erin hope everything is ok with Jerry....

Well it wasn't too nice a start to the day here but turned out fine by the time I went to do the Beach Cleanup... OMG I hurt didn't realise it was a rocky beach lol so the old bones in the hip and knee are a bit sore and stiff had to use the crutch this afternoon for some support till the painkillers kicked in... working nicely now though..... work is pretty quiet tonight hope nothing major happens.... everyone have great evening (((((((hugs))))))) to everyone and their fluffies xxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
22-04-2007, 08:03 PM   #16

im off to work now,have good evening all