Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
20-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

I would love to go to Florida but i couldnt handle the flight,the max i can cope with is 4.5 hours to cyprus,im a wreck when it comes to flying i hate it,but i love going abroad!I really want to go to the Maldives for my honeymoon when me and my OH get married but again the flight is putting me off so we will probably end up at Cyprus or Italy.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-04-2007, 03:01 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
I would love to go to Florida but i couldnt handle the flight,the max i can cope with is 4.5 hours to cyprus,im a wreck when it comes to flying i hate it,but i love going abroad!I really want to go to the Maldives for my honeymoon when me and my OH get married but again the flight is putting me off so we will probably end up at Cyprus or Italy.
We travelled with Virgin Airlines and I found them better than any other airline we have travelled with.

Catsey Veteran

20-04-2007, 03:06 PM   #13

i do like the virgin aircrafts,when i used to work at co-op travel we had a training week end down at London Heathrow and saw all the airlines planes,Virgin were very impressive!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-04-2007, 04:41 PM   #14

I'm really scared of flying, never have, never will! But both Cyprus and Italy would be great places to honeymoon! Our weather pattern has finally changed: no more clouds, rain and chilly weather...high 60's today and sunny and even warmer over the weekend! About time!! Leia's cat tree came this morning...am now facing "some assembly required"...may be a while before you see any pics.... !! Have a nice afternoon, all!

Catsey Veteran

20-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #15

im so glad the weather is changing for you eileen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #16

Evening all,
Spent the day being a totall veggie. Done nothing and feel alot better for it! Thought my stick may have arrived today but no . I hate having to use the elbow crutches all the time, make me feel ancient . Oh well maybe tomorrow.
Ive also had the heating on since last night. Not nice outside, cold and damp.
On the other hand I'm getting a new lap top soon. Means I'll be able to get on here alot more . It's bad when I have to swap mini mee something to get on .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
20-04-2007, 05:20 PM   #17

Lovely and sunny today, but the wind is a littel cool. Been in the garden for a bit after work, but back in now for some pc time!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Our weather pattern has finally changed: no more clouds, rain and chilly weather...high 60's today and sunny and even warmer over the weekend! About time!! Leia's cat tree came this morning...am now facing "some assembly required"...may be a while before you see any pics.... !! Have a nice afternoon, all!
Woohoo! pleased to hear your weather has improved at long last Eileen

Good luck assembling the cat tree, looking forward to seeing it (mind your thumb with that hammer!)

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
20-04-2007, 05:47 PM   #19

afternoon all i have been a school today more boring revision but boiling here getting my tan by sitting in my back garden

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-04-2007, 08:56 PM   #20

Hope you're using sunscreen, Mable! I've been a sunworshipper all my life and spent hours working on my tan....and....got a skin cancer on my nose and had to have rather unpleasant surgery! But they got it all!