Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #11

Re: Q&A for Yola..............

Dawn - answers to your rather searching questions . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn

If you didnt have Persians, what type of Cat would you like?
Either BSH . . . come to mama, Wiggy or some kind of oriental I think

Whats your favourite type of book?
I don't have much time to read, but I do like autobiography/biography or for pure fluff I like modern, urban, fun fiction with a twist like Rise and Fall of a Yummy Mummy or White Teeth.

What type of TV programs do you like?
I like really good (usually BCC) dramas, films (but not normally Hollywood ones), quizes such as QI and, showing my age now, gardening programmes! And for wind-down, nonsense-type viewing I like the programmes about people either selling houses, building houses or relocating.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-04-2007, 10:58 PM   #12

Yola.......

Your idea of a good night out?

Your highest level of academic achievement?

Your favourite meal?

Catsey Veteran

10-04-2007, 10:11 AM   #13

Answers to Eileen's excellent questions . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom

1) What was the naughtiest thing you did as a child?
Plenty! but the 2 worst are knocking the top of my Dad's prized conifer (sent to him all the way from Poland) and then blaming my brother. Going off for a bike ride when about 10 and not telling my parents. Got back to find police everywhere and my Mum beside herself. Made it worse by making up some lie about loosing my bike pump rather than saying sorry so got into EVEN more trouble

2) What did you want to be when you grew up?
My Dad was an artist. Sadly he had to train as an engineer to earn a living, but from an early age he instilled a love of art/drawing in me. I knew from about 8 that I wanted to do something creative. So I wanted to be a graphic designer from that age and that is eventually what I became

3) What did you have for dinner tonight?
Ken cooked a lovely roast lamb with roast potatoes, braised fennel, butter-fried courgettes and steamed spinach. It was SERIOUSLY tasty

Catsey Veteran

10-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #14

Answers below to Elaine's questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine

1. Can I have wee goblin faced Darcy?
Ummm - let me think, how can I put this tactfully . . . NO!!!!

2. If not why not?
Coz he's my lovely little snaggle-toothed fluffy babe (need a snaggle-toothed smilie specially for him)

3. What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
I don't really think I've done anything brave at all. Have sat here trying to think for 10 minutes and really, really can't think of anything

Catsey Veteran

10-04-2007, 10:24 AM   #15

Fran - answers to your questions here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Yola.......

Your idea of a good night out?
20 years ago would have been clubbing in London; Wag Club, Mud Club or similar and not back home til dawn. Now I would say, a really good play, opera or concert followed by a delicious dinner. OR a night out at The Jazz Cafe in Camden (the only club I enjoy now)

Your highest level of academic achievement?
I have a degree in Graphic Design and a CIM Diploma in Marketing which is post-graduate equivalent (technically) but that doesn't really count as most of what I studied I'd already learnt in my day to day job.

Your favourite meal?
I love food full stop. But favourite would have to be a wonderful selection of cheeses; varying in textures and strengths. They would be accompanied by strips of red pepper, big fat green grapes and some crumbly oat cakes. All would be washed down with Tokaj desert wine.