Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-04-2007, 12:19 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread / Saturday

I hope you'll feel better soon BM, hopefully the ABs will start working....

Moving home is very stressful so try to relax a bit ......with all your worries lately you have probably got yourself a bit run down..... ((((hugs)))) x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
07-04-2007, 01:31 PM   #12

afternoon all,
bm hope you feel better soon,jac milo going to be jerrys partner in crime ,smudgley cant wait to see pics of my baby and thankyou
its gorgeous here today but im NOT happy.I worked a night last night,im in again tonight and tomorrow.
anyway i didnt get to sleep this morning untill about 9.30,my oh went out to work at 11.30 and the dogs did not shut up barking untill i finally gave up and got out of bed at 1!!!,jerry was good as gold,he just lay quietly on the bed with me and didnt attempt once to wake me up.so now im on the sofa and have to try and sleep with 2 dogs lay all over me!!
sorry for ranting!!
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-04-2007, 06:15 PM   #13

BM - get yourself some Berocca fizzy vitamins - they are great for an instant boost; it sounds like you need one.
Don't go too crazy with the packing - it'll all get done you'll see

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-04-2007, 08:05 PM   #14

I've already posted about our wacky weather! Sun is out now and finally above freezing; most of the snow has melted. Quiet day, the usual library run and home to lunch, papers, crossword and Catsey! Onyx was waiting for lunch and inhaled it... she was hungry! It's nice to have a cat who's not picky: she eats anything! Leia drives me loco sometimes: a tin that she's always liked suddenly becomes :..." That stuff? I don't eat that!!!" Cats...you gotta love them...!!!