Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Siamese
09-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #11

Re: Playing Peek-aboo

My lucy loves to play this game, but her claws are sometimes out cos she gets over excited, she loves to play chase... we have laminate flooring throughout downstairs and she charges about like a lunatic and she sounds like an elephant. lol

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic shorthair
09-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #12

Dandysmom: I do have pictures of my cat Sunny under the cat pictures section under the title "Pictures of Our Sunny". But, I do have some new pictures and videos that I will post up soon and I have videos of playing peek-aboo! His eyes are sooo big in the videos, he looks hilarious.
LucySiamese: My cat makes a noise sometimes, I think someone earlier mentioned a cherub sound, like a quick clap of the lips. I don't know what it means, but I believe it is a friendly sound. It is very funny when they start running through the house, but when it comes to knocking stuff down, then I gotta step in and get a toy to expend my cat's energy.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: A Bombay and A ginger moggy
15-03-2007, 01:04 AM   #13

both bagheera and leggy love this game. And... so do i. Hehe...its nice to see them having a good time