Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread Sunday

It wasn't the kids I was at Smudgley.
People who don't know your job would be a bit boggled wondering what you did .... "just 1 mating and home" ... your employer might be the 'House of pleasure massage parlour' .......

I've told you the story before haven't I, of my son aged maybe 5, possibly 6, watching our guinea pig family, with the daddy purring and chirping and following the mummy and then mounting her. Alastair found this all very fascinating and said 'Mum, when people have babies does it happen like the guinea pigs?' At his tender years I thought it was sufficient to answer - yes, more or less, very similar way.
He must have
for several minutes. 'Oh Mum - don't be daft'

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM   #12

Good point DM, some people may think allsorts from my post

For the benefit of anyone who doesn't know what I do... I work for Guide Dogs at the National Breeding centre..... I'm on mating duty this weekend..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
04-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #13

Lol @ you lot!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the lunar eclipse - great pic though Dawn.

Not much to report today, I'm having a well earned lazy day!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-03-2007, 02:47 PM   #14

Didn't see the eclipse either as I had an early night! Rain is absolutely hammering down here too and has been since about 10 this morning, very yucky. I hope it is drier where the kids are too Kazz, but as you say, I doubt it. I do worry about the travelling in this weather though, so I'll not rest easy until they are back home!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #15

Rain, rain and more rain here

House is a mess as hubby is decorating and we are also in the process of moving Sebastian into his own room so there are bits of dismantled bed everywhere until we can find other beds to stash it behind

I've got another headache and sore throat coming, been taking painkillers since yesterday and the headache isn't going away . Still - it's Monday tomorrow and I'm 'not allowed' to be ill on work days. Only man flu allowed on work days (sense a touch of irony here . . . really???? )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
04-03-2007, 04:36 PM   #16

Afernoon all,

Its been pouring with rain here all day.

Went out for a drive to a garden centre - dont all laugh, came home with cat food lol and we called into a veg. market for fresh fruit and veggies on the way home.

Great pic Dawn, I saw the eclipse.

Yesterday was an experience at my new job, thrown in at the deep end springs to mind x