Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
02-01-2007, 12:16 PM   #11

Re: Daily ~ Tue 2nd Jan

Morning all
Most people have gone back to work today, but I'm off until Thursday!! Yaaaaaay!!!
Need to do all the housework today and get things back to normal.
Suppose I should go to the supermarket too [groan!!!]

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
02-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #12

Morning everyone.

Hippie's gone back to work today. Feels really weird and wrong not having him around, and Random keeps shouting for him and then being confused when he's not here. Luckily he has a week off booked, so it's today-tomorrow-Thursday and then he's off again until next Friday!

We have some stuff to sort out, so that time off is pretty much booked full, but in a fun way I'm really looking forward to it.

The kittens are doing brilliantly, I swear you can see them growing! We've discovered one has a little tiny white patch on her chest (hard to see most of the time unless her big old brother Noel shoves her upside down!), she's absolutely adorable. Very delicate! We may or may not be plotting to keep her ... Time will tell

Tomorrow they'll be 2 weeks old, and the day after that they'll've had their eyes open for a week. I'll see if I can get some pictures then.

I took my purple top back off them today - it's been in there for a week and a half and by now the whole box will smell of Sashimi and the kitkats, so I decided to put it through the wash and see if it can be salvaged

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-01-2007, 12:41 PM   #13

Thanks for your concern ladies!!

The trainer I had (briefly) was about 2 years ago. I specifically explained I wanted a programme that dealt with core strengthening and pilates-type movements. Instead he devised something that was more akin to the old 'Superstars' show And no, I don't do hot and sweaty

I've spoken to this chap that's coming tonight and he's not only a fitness trainer but also a trained dietician and 'life coach'. I think he takes a more holistic approach to fitness and (hopefully) will take his client's wishes into account!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-01-2007, 12:53 PM   #14

That sounds ok then , I think we'll let you do that, lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
That sounds ok then , I think we'll let you do that, lol!

Thanks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM   #16

See we do care I was getting ready to come down and sort the "trainer" out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
02-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #17

Afternoon everyone. I've gone back to having very restless sleep again which is really annoying.

I've spent the morning trying to coax Salt out from under the floorboards. I've put a litter tray and her food bowl in the bathroom for now to encourage her out.

Sun is shining but it's bloomin cold out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
02-01-2007, 03:23 PM   #18

Nae, Whats happend to make Salt act like this? Sounds like one very afraid kitty.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #19

Nae, that is really odd that she won't come out..?? Has anything strange happened to scare her so? Yola, like the sound of this trainer much better! Brilliant sun and cloudless skies, but very brisk northwest wind making it feel quite chilly.The usual market trip, home to lunch and relax. Decorations will pronably stay up till Twelfth Night, but I'm getting a wee bit tired of them...Onyx waiting for me at lunch, will go out now for her second feed and also fill the bird feeder...they have almost finished the third suet cake!! More mouths to feed! Have a nice evening, all!