Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
29-12-2006, 11:07 AM   #11

Re: What will 2007 bring for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Yea I know you ask what I plan to do for 2007; well I plan on spending 2007 with Cleo and seeing in2008 with her so in other words I plan on her being with me and I with her for another year
Oh I see, thougt you'd got carried away, thinking we were approaching 2008

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-12-2006, 11:25 AM   #12

I am hoping that 2007 will see the end of Porsha's health problems, I am planning to show my two Oriental kittens and am hoping that my new kitchen will be completed without too many problems Em starts High School this year, so that will be the last of my children at junior school, the end on an era sort of...I'm thinking of looking for a part time job as we will not be having any puppies this year and I think that I might be a little bored. I am hopeful that my still muddy garden will get sorted out this year and that the cat run will be finished in time for the meezers to enjoy the summer this year. I hope that the family continues with good health and that my ageing mum continues to do well despite heart problems. I am also praying that my friend who has leukaemia turns a corner and goes into remission...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-12-2006, 12:58 PM   #13

Thank you for the New Year card DM

Well I have no plans or expectations as such for 2007 other than good health for my family. A nice lottery win would be wishful thinking but you never know!