Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-12-2006, 08:18 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread Wed (day after boxing day)

Had a really nice couple of days with the family. Sorry couldnt get photo's of Sean's hair do as he shaved it off to meet the future inlaws .
Mum and the grinch are back, say no more! Cant wait to move out may even check into a b&b if things dont change. Another story hey ho such is life!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
27-12-2006, 08:59 PM   #12

Children are with their Dad until New Year and Partner had to go back to work so I hit the sales LOL x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-12-2006, 09:03 PM   #13

Evening all, busy day here, hubby has started putting my new kitchen in All the wall units are now up and I have even got lights under some of them It's going to be a long job until it's completed though as it has to be re-tiled both on the walls and the floors, new worktops, sink, extractor fan etc..etc...and we need our electrician to come and sort out some extra electic bits and bats...oh and then I will have the job of decorating it but I am hopeful that it will look lovely when it is done

Hope you have all had a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-12-2006, 09:31 PM   #14

Which kitchen did you decide on then Fran, colour wise I mean?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-12-2006, 09:40 PM   #15

Sunny and brisk here today, 41F, quite windy. To market, nothing much else doing, Ordered the new camera last night, can't wait for it to get here! Didn't try to pat Onyx today, but did hold out my hand for the first time for her to sniff, and she did! But backed right off waiting till I'd scraped the food on her plate. Have a nice evening, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
27-12-2006, 09:40 PM   #16

Evening everyone!
I've had a blooming cold for weeks and decided to go to the doctors today as I really need to shake it off. Turns out I have an upper respiratory infection and now have a course of antibiotics boo hoo!!

Was at the NEXT sale at 5am this morning tho, due to not being able to sleep as so congested and had ear ache!! I guess upper respiratory infections do have their plus points!!! lol

Need to rest up tonight as going wedding dress shopping with my sister tomorrow in the sales (she's getting married, not me!!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-12-2006, 10:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
Evening everyone!
I've had a blooming cold for weeks and decided to go to the doctors today as I really need to shake it off. Turns out I have an upper respiratory infection and now have a course of antibiotics boo hoo!!

Was at the NEXT sale at 5am this morning tho,
due to not being able to sleep as so congested and had ear ache!! I guess upper respiratory infections do have their plus points!!! lol

Need to rest up tonight as going wedding dress shopping with my sister tomorrow in the sales (she's getting married, not me!!)

I hope you got some bargains at Next, Charlie........ after getting there at 5.00am I would expect to come away with armfuls of goodies!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-12-2006, 11:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Which kitchen did you decide on then Fran, colour wise I mean?
Hi Kazz, we decided on the solid oak range from B&Q, it has quite a light colured finish which suits our rather small kitchen

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2,black domestic,s male,s
wooly wonka is Male
27-12-2006, 11:37 PM   #19

well I've not been anywhere and yet I've made a lot of new friends who seem to be very beautiful and owned by a number of cats around the world so i am going to bed now Cos I'm knackered is that naked i always spell that wrong ha ha thanks to all @ catsey

regards Ian .........aka(wooly wonka )

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-12-2006, 11:38 PM   #20

Nite Ian ........ sleep well!