Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-12-2006, 09:50 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread - Boxing Day

No Boxing day really never thought of anywhere without Boxing day how sad, a day for visiting relatives etc etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-12-2006, 09:54 PM   #12

It always seemed like a nice custom to me, but one that never caught on here...wish it would !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-12-2006, 09:55 PM   #13

Excellent news about Onyx Eileen, long may it continue!

My mum and dad came down from Scotland today, so it was like Christmas day all over again! I got a sewing machine which I knew I was getting but am very chuffed with. Kids got spoilt rotten, and are so hyped up now! M & D have just left to go to their hotel, and then tomorrow we have our meal, which will be nice. My mum who hates cats, fell in love with Teddie (who wouldn't), which was a real surprise. My brother couldn't stay long as he is allergic, and brought his new girlfriend who seemed very nice.

Going to have an early night methinks, and try and catch up on some sleep. Have a good evening all. x

Catsey Veteran

26-12-2006, 10:31 PM   #14

Missedthat bit about Onyx so sorry Eileen sounds like agiant step forward long may it continue.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-12-2006, 10:35 PM   #15

Only problem is, If I finally get her domesticated enough to come in, it will probably stress Leia, and stress is a factor in cystitis...

Catsey Veteran

26-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #16

Coming in may be a long way off, but maybe you can work something out maybe into the porch, There again you never know they may be the best of friends.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-12-2006, 11:20 PM   #17

Glad everyone having a good Boxing Day. I have been to my mum and dad's for dinner. Back now for more tv and chocs.

Glad you have taken a step further Eileen!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-12-2006, 01:57 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
We don't have Boxing Day here, so it was just another day...sort of flat after the Holiday: all those weeks of sending cards, shopping, wrapping, decorating, and ...poof! All over! Back to regular routine: to the market, got all the wrappings and boxes from yesterday out to the bins (left it over night for Leia, and the pile was a mess this morning; she's been playing in it during the night apparently!) Onyx came for both meals and let me pet hervery briefly!! Woo-hoo! Drizzly and only 49F; good day to stay in and relax!
Breakthrough!!!! That's brilliant news Eileen....... your patience is beginning to pay off