Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2006, 05:13 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

Have been shopping all day with my daughter and would you believe that I only got one thing on my shopping list! We spent all the time looking for her things ....... it was nice to see her though..... and she did treat me to lunch!

It has been quite nice here, weatherwise but the forecast is for gale force winds tomorrow so it'll be 'batten down the hatches'!!

I'll be spending a nice restful eveming tonight ...... feel worn out with traipsing round all the shops

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
02-12-2006, 06:45 PM   #12

Went to Bath and quickly came home again it was heaving, you couldnt walk along without getting pushed or shoved!

Been a dry day but was still hot to me, think Ive still got my cold about me x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-12-2006, 07:20 PM   #13

Sweet - I adore Bath!! Used to go there all the time when there were just 2 of us. The thought of pushing a pram, and dragging a toddler, up and down all those hills means that sadly we won't be going there for a bit

It's especially magical at Christmas . . . seems to get lost in time a bit (and now I'm rambling )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-12-2006, 10:22 PM   #14

Weird weather: 75F yesterday; cold front thru and 44F now with a wind chill of 38!! Not my kind of weather. Had to go to the opticians to get my glasses repaired, bent the frames yesterday in a act of sheer stupidity! And then to the library after lunch; staying indoors where it's warm! Onyx didn't come until very late, but did get fed. My tootheche is about gone! Have a good evening, all!