Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
01-12-2006, 09:24 AM   #11

Re: Feels like family

.....the men is white coats came for me years ago but they let me out daily LOL - seriously I love this place, I too log in as soon as I come home and catch up and if I miss a day for whatever reason I spend hours catching up .

Thank you everyone for making it a great place x x x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-12-2006, 09:52 AM   #12

Yes Kazz, it does.
(Maybe they'll give us our own ward in the place with the men in white coats)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-12-2006, 12:04 PM   #13

It's a lovely place. I have made many new friends and meeting some of them has made it even more special. Don't think the men in white coats would be able to cope with me - they'd soon bring me back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
01-12-2006, 12:26 PM   #14

This was the first forum I joined. I have since joined a few others for various other things and they are not at all friendly. They are much larger so you take away the feeling that you know everyone.

I like it here!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
01-12-2006, 07:32 PM   #15

Yes, I understand what you mean and share your sentiments Kazz. I go on a few forums, most of them dog forums, but I feel this is the friendliest and I certainly post more here. Most of the others are just too big and the personal touch is lost.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Yes Kazz, it does.
(Maybe they'll give us our own ward in the place with the men in white coats)
dont mind being in the same ward as u lot as long as theres an internet connection for the lappy ill be happy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
01-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #17

Kazz, I'll be joining you!!
If it were'nt for you all here, I dont think I would have been able to handle all that has happened to me this last year. I'm not kidding either. You have supported me through some horrible things, I consider you all my friends. You are honest, you dont say what you think a person wants to hear, you all give your honest oppinions as I do. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all.
I have spoken to some people on the phone, only ever met one (Moli, who was the one who introduced me to CP).
This has to be the best site on the web, Azz you have done a great job!!
Hey I'm here to stay!!!! (unless the men with the white coats take me away)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-12-2006, 09:10 PM   #18

Hi, I'm a man in a white coat and I've come to take you all away Now where did I leave the medication.........

I like it here, I also log in as soon as I can when I get home to find out whats been going on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-12-2006, 10:25 PM   #19

Kazz, I feel the same; it may be soppy but I do think of you lot as friends. This is only the second forum I've been on; the other was nice but didn't have that family feeling that this one does. I'm especially touched at having been welcomed so much, as I'm considerably older than everyone, and a Yankee to boot!! I look forward to my afternoon on line every day: to see who's on, what's happened, how everyone is, and see gorgeous pics and read funny jokes and banter! The men in the white coats would have to come and take me away if this site went down!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-12-2006, 10:37 PM   #20

This place is my second home now, lol! I have been so warmly welcomed by everyone from the minute I joined (which was only 2 months ago) and the support given is immense. I too have joined other forums, but never returned to them as I have never come across the unique atmosphere that is Catsey!! I very much consider you all close friends and would be lost if I was unable to come on here, it means so much as I don't get out much to meet friends and have found it difficult to make any close friendships since I came to Telford. Thank you all for being here!!!!!!!!! (the men in the white coats have pulled up outside for me)