Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-11-2006, 10:33 PM   #11

Re: Mags and Moli

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Eyebrows waxed????

Wow - that's a 1st for me Don't you just pluck them, doesn't waxing take the whole eyebrow off??? Yikes

I'm sure we can rely on Jac for Moli-haircut pictures
They spread hot wax along the arch, under your eyebrows and stick a strip onto it and pull, then pluck any stray ones....Its so much quicker and easier than plucking them yourself...
I have my eye lashes tinted too sometimes...!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-11-2006, 10:38 PM   #12

I suppose coz I've been plucking mine since I was 10 years old I can do an eyebrow in about 1 minute so it's not such a big deal (started off watching my mum, progressed onto borrowing my dad's razor - don't do it, honestly , and then my Mum let me have her tweezers after that) .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
01-12-2006, 07:38 PM   #13

Dont worry I'll cach Moli alright . I get my eyebrows waxed too and eyelashes tinted.
My nail technicion is a dream. Oh my nail tips are red! and have glitter in them. Ceilidh bless, said they were like sparkley strawberry's. O'h I love my daughter. Hehe

Catsey Veteran

01-12-2006, 08:29 PM   #14

The tips are red? What colour is the rest? Is it like a french manicure with red instead of white?? If that's the case, I bet that's a head turner - brilliant!!

Kids do say some lovely things don't they

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
01-12-2006, 08:46 PM   #15

Instead of having a white french manicure the tips are red. I'll post a pic tomorrow. So I have red acrilic over my own nails with silver glitter and on my ring finger three silver stars. Dont like to be "normal"
For the past few weeks my tips were black with silver glitter and dimontes on two tips. Hehe.
The last time I went to see Moli, I had a pink stripe in my hair. (going to grow old disgracefully hehe)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-12-2006, 10:22 PM   #16

ive just done my hair, medium auburn, looks pretty good even if i say so myself. should be having a hair cut this weekend if i can catch hold of my lady who does me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-12-2006, 11:25 PM   #17

I so want to have my hair done, but it will have to wait for a while! You've all seen how long it is from the pics taken at supreme, but at 33, I suppose i'm gettin too old to have such long hair, though tbh it's so easy just to stick it in a pony tail and forget about it. I've never been a hair and make up kind of person (except for special occasions), but as I get older I do think I should start to make more of an effort, lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-12-2006, 11:30 PM   #18

I am older than you Alex, my hair is shoulder length, I am not a make up person either, and as long as you are happy and comfortable with your hair long, why change it?Someone once said to me that I should at "My age", think about having my hair cut short!!!Why!!!I wear what I like and have my hair the way I like, not the way others think I should do!

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2006, 12:46 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
The last time I went to see Moli, I had a pink stripe in my hair. (going to grow old disgracefully hehe)

You and me both girl!!! I've had highlights done the other week and it's bright blonde, dark brown and vivid red/pink slices. And I intend to grow old VERY disgracefully and embarrass my sons at the school gate for a good few years yet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
02-12-2006, 01:22 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
and embarrass my sons at the school gate for a good few years yet