Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
23-11-2006, 11:57 AM   #11

Re: Cleo

Happy to read she passed her Vets visit ((((((hugs)))))) x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-11-2006, 02:21 PM   #12

Lovely to hear that she is still doing well. And I know what you mean Kazz about wanting to be there at the end.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-11-2006, 04:22 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Lovely to hear that she is still doing well. And I know what you mean Kazz about wanting to be there at the end.
Yes I understand perfectly - guess I'm just wishing Kazz the coward's way out. I should know - she's no coward.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-11-2006, 08:00 PM   #14

So pleased the vet visit went well Kazz. xxx Love that old lady cat xxx.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-11-2006, 11:40 PM   #15

Aww Karen, I am glad that Cleo is still in very good health even though she is slowing down a bit.

What a nice thing your vet said about my drawings..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #16

Somehow missed this thread...wonderful news! What a great vet you have! I know what you mean about going in her sleep...while it was easier in a way, although an awful shock when Patches died in her sleep, I wonder to this day if she were in pain and woke up and cried for me, and I was asleep...will always bother me a little. When Sultan had to be PTS I was there holding him and promising he'd have chicken when we got home...he knew I was there, so it made what's never easy a little more bearable. Cleo is a very lucky cat to have you; her whole life has been filled with love...may she see and enjoy this Spring!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
24-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #17

I am glad the vet is happy with her, and I agree completely with you about wanting to be there with her. My neighbour thought that Gingers passing was the ideal way, as there was no vet visit, but I (rather strongly) disagreed with that, as I wasn't there for him, and while he looked peaceful, I will never truly know. He was the first of mine not to have gone at the vets (with or without me), and it made it a lot harder, esp as I was at work.