Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
21-11-2006, 12:13 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Just dropped Timmy off at the vets and was gonna walk Tilly but it's absolutely chucking it down here at the moment.

Nothing much else planned today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-11-2006, 12:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi
Just dropped Timmy off at the vets and was gonna walk Tilly but it's absolutely chucking it down here at the moment.

Nothing much else planned today.
Nae - what happened about your driving? I assume you are back on 4 wheels again now you are a temporary lone parent? Did you get your litle car sorted before he went?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
21-11-2006, 12:33 PM   #13

Morning all, quite a nice day here actually-a wee bit chilly, but not too bad! Had rough winds last night and its ripped the felting off one of the rabbit hutches, smashed a fair few pots n made a wee bit of a mess, so will get around to tidying that up today. Both cats and Florrie are snoozing on the bed (big step as she and Bella are both close together!) Ralph is around somewhere...i think he's under the dining table, probably with his nice bone from the butchers-ahh it smells 'orrible lol.
Have mountains of coursework still to do...but they can wait, me dear mother is away till a bit later in the week so it's freedom again for a little while
Bella was most nosey this morning when Clementine hoped through one of the patio windows..she looked most curious! But this was then thwarted asRalph came tearing over n she legged it
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-11-2006, 12:37 PM   #14

No sign of Mags yet. Hope she got some sleep but she'll need to wake up now, otherwise it'll be nearly bed-time again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-11-2006, 02:04 PM   #15

Afternoon all, goodness Mags, were you on here all night??
Its dry and sunny her, but cold and very windy.....Got to go to the dreaded supemarket this aftenoon, have a good afternoon all...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-11-2006, 02:59 PM   #16

Well it must have been about 7.00am before I eventually dropped off, managed to get a couple of hours sleep before waking at 9.15 when I got up

Did a big supermarket shop this morning and managed to vacuum around the house.

We had a heavy hail storm about midday but now it is blue skies and sunshine

Taking things easy for the rest of the day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
21-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #17

Evening all, cold and miserable here again. Went to craft class again, did more pinflair, my new hobby I think. Going to take girls to GB in 5 mins. Snoof, I know how you feel about the doctors, it took 12 years to have my arthritis diagnosed in my legs!!! Hope they manage to sort your medication out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-11-2006, 09:46 PM   #18

Snoof, hope they get you sorted out properly at the doctors' glad Hippie will be there! Bright sunny, windy and cold here tody" 43F, wind chill 40! To te market & out raking leaves off the patio...fruitless job as not all of them are down off the oaks yet! Onyx was there in her usual spot and ate her tuna eagerly; still won't let me approach her. I worry about her in this cold weather..