Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-10-2006, 05:33 PM   #11

Re: My crazy cat

The lovely Cleo....she never fails to amaze me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-10-2006, 06:52 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Are you sure you have her age right Kazz??? Cant believe the beautiful piccies are of an "elegant older lady"!!
Yep she arrived along with Oscar (her brother) in October/Nov 1982 I was the grand age of 19 and had moved into my flat the year before aged 18. I brought it myself (prices much cheaper) I missed my dogs but working full time couldn't have a dog so got a kitten a BW one who I called Archie. sadly he was run over and killed when he was about 8 months. I brought the flat start of July 81,moved in middle to end of August got Archie in the Sept he was killed March 1982. But didn't get the cats Oz and Cleo till later that year as I say Oct/Novas I was off holidaying etc etc as you do.
Went to get one kitten a female ginger and white - fell in love with Cleo and then saw and heard Oscar's story and he came home too.
Oscar was PTS Dec 18th 2005 at 9.35am due mainly to old age and Chronic Renal Failure (kidney's) Cleo is still with me, and seemingly right as rain but old age is a funny thing. Especially as she suffers from CRF too.

But she is happy sleeping and more importantly very much loved.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-10-2006, 07:29 PM   #13

She is simply divine I love hearing about her little antics and having lost my old boy at the grand age of 21 to old age and CRF, I hope and pray every day thet Eva and Bernie will have equally long and enjoyable lives.
Cleo is gorgous and seriously doesnt look her age at all nor act it either by the sounds of things.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-10-2006, 07:36 PM   #14

99.7% of the time she does act her age, yet can't see the point of posting "she slept 23 & 1/2 hours" today. so when she does have a mad moment then I will tell you. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
08-10-2006, 10:43 PM   #15

They certainly know their own minds - cats, bless, bet it was funny to watch x