Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
24-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread - Monday

Hello,

Matt is coming home from a conference in the next few hours, not seen him since early afternoon Thursday so that'll be nice. I've barely been sleeping - got maybe 12 hours total since Friday morning when our friend left to join him (he spent the previous night here because we got to watching TV and talking, and forgot he had to take the last bus ), 2 last night whilst sleeping on the sofa (was hoping to catch the woman picking up my Hoover to be replaced under warranty, but missed her on account of having forgotten where I'd put my keys ).

So got up in a bad mood, got online to wake up and spent a few hours talking to an old friend of Matt's who's very nice And who happens to understand all the issues I've been having trouble with, so very relaxing. Feeling a lot better now.

Am planning to foist Random off on Matt when Matt gets in and go to bed for a nap - could really do with one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-07-2006, 01:42 PM   #12

Afternoon all,
Had my hair done this morning. Always feel better after having it done.
Gordon went into hospital at 9.30 am this morning, getting his op tomorrow.
Going food shopping this afternoon (boring)
Really nice day though.
Have a good one everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
24-07-2006, 04:56 PM   #13

Its been boiling hot all day here.

It was boiling in the School Kitchen too but last day tomorrow then off on the Summer Break till September.

Ive still got the food shopping to do - another LOL. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-07-2006, 05:13 PM   #14

Afternoon (late) all....spent the day running errands and droppings bits n pieces off to people.
Need to go up the farm soon....ran out of hay n straw for the g-pigs and rabbits....i think a lot of it was wasted when Elsa went through a phase of staying in the shed, ahh the good ol' days! Still no news from Elsa's new home about whether she has returned or not...then i guess no news is good news?? Its difficult not to worry...i know i need to stop thinking of her as one of the clan-as she no longer is.
Lovely warm day today...sitting in the garden (on laptop) nursing a nice cool drink and got the burgers on the barbie..just me and the pets tonight as mom has gone away for the week (lovely eh?) but i didn't fancy spending the week in Scotland with th witches of eastwick and great gran..so said i would stay at home and look after the pets, and go around to the houses of those who have gone away and see to their bunch-madness i know.
Hope everyone enjoyed their day!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-07-2006, 10:49 PM   #15

Nite all.....early night for me tonight!
Hope you all sleep well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-07-2006, 10:57 PM   #16

Nite Mags, hope you sleep well..........
Nite all..............