Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
05-07-2006, 02:33 PM   #11

Re: Grey Stray

He looks lovely. Hope you find his owners or a good foreever home for him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-07-2006, 02:34 PM   #12

His coat was very dull Mags It was funny to see him zip up and down our willow tree, he was having the time of his life, I think he was having a mad 5 mins around our garden I was a little bit shocked when he got closer as to his condition

I am going to speak to my Mum tonight and see if she is interested if he is a stray.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
05-07-2006, 04:18 PM   #13

Hes a beauty - keep us all posted x

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2006, 05:44 PM   #14

I will Julie, well no sign of him when I came home, went outside and rattled the nuts for a while!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2006, 09:45 PM   #15

He came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just spent the last 30 mins with him, he is a total love bug, even my OH is now convinced that he must be a stray and he was a little taken back at how thin he was but he did get some water for him and got me our comb for our cats.

So we fed him and I combed him, got a few fleas off him but his fur isn't in very good condition, scabby and a bit matted in places, he felt so much better after a comb

He was puring and giving me loads of headbuts, he was very wary of my OH to start off with which I would prefer, as I am sure there is nobody around here who would hurt him you never know.

I will see if he is about tomorrow, and I will feed him tomorrow again if I see him and we are going to make some enquiries to see if he has got an owner.

My mum has said that she wouldn't say no if I turned up with him!!! lol

I disinfected my hands and comb when I came back inside, just in case

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #16

Well by your description of his condition Emma, he does sound like a stray......

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #17

I am 100% convinced he is Mags, not just his condition but his actions as well, very alert and wary of everything.

Oh well lets see what happens over the next few days, I will make some enquiries and he might end up going to the vets soon

I will only take him to the vets though if I know my parents would be interested in giving him a go. Otherwise off to the RSPCA or CPL for him (I will also donate some money for him as well)

Either way if he is a stray he won't be for long if he hangs about here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #18

I'm beginning to hope that he is a stray Emma and that he finds that forever loving home with your mum!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-07-2006, 10:07 PM   #19

He really does sound a lovely boy........

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2006, 10:08 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I'm beginning to hope that he is a stray Emma and that he finds that forever loving home with your mum!
lol me too!!! my mum and dad both adore cats and my dad (who although plays at being the tough guy) is a real softie where animal are concerned and even saved a few lambs in the field adjacent to where they live when they got into trouble.

The only problem is that they have two Labradors (who love their rabbit ) and although they are sure both dogs would get along with a cat, you never know until you introduce them