Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
30-06-2006, 07:57 PM   #11

Re: Fluffy is coming home on Friday.

Let her find her feet and I'm sure there will be photo-oportunities.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-06-2006, 08:53 PM   #12

Pleased to hear Fluffy has arrived.......it must be very strange, if not a bit frightening for her. Give her time and she will settle in well.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-06-2006, 09:01 PM   #13

Bless her, once she settles in & is comfortable, she'll no doubt be very happy to have found a forever home! What sort of dogs have you, are they used to cats?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-06-2006, 09:09 PM   #14

A lovely new beginning for Fluffy. She'll be very unsure of the dogs at first, although with her keen sense of smell she'll be aware that other animals live there as well, even if she can't see them at the moment. I'm sure she'll settle in well given time and lots of love.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: grey and black and white
01-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #15

Fluffy had a quiet night, she found a nice hiding place! She ate all her supper while it was quiet.

This morning she enjoyed her breakfast and loads of cuddles and kisses from me and the kids. The kids have been grooming her and spending lots of time with her which she is really enjoying.

The dogs I have are labradors and are used to cats but we will introduce them slowly when the time is right, although she does hear them as they are outside her door.

Poor Fluffy is having a nap while I'm typing a way, so I will presume that she is quite happy with the room service provided!

Angie and the gang

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-07-2006, 07:59 AM   #16

So glad Fluffy is home with you now....looking forward to the piccies of her

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats
03-07-2006, 09:17 AM   #17

Glad to hear Fluffy has arrived and I am very anxious to know whether she has seen the dogs yet or indeed have the dogs seen her and what is the reaction. How long do you intend keeping her in another room? Huey is arriving on Saturday and I have set up the spare room for him and intend to put a wire grill infront of the door so that he can see out and the dog and cat can see him. Is this a good idea?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: grey and black and white
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM   #18

Fluffy has seen the dogs not much reaction from her, but she does feel safe in her room, we leave the door open when the dogs are out but she just has a look and stays in her room.

Smokey gave her a very strange look when he seen her yesterday they he had a little hiss and put his back up and demanded out for a while, when he came back in he had a little sniff and then went for a sleep!

Fluffy hears the dogs when they are in but seems quite content in her room for now, we will give her plenty of time as she has lived for some months before her last lot of kittens as a stray, can't believe that someone would have abandoned her as she is just so loving and craves her attention!

Angie and the gang