Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

08-05-2006, 02:00 PM   #11

Re: Trolls

Hi Nicola

Yes I am new, google landed me on here so I decided to join

I am just trying to find my way around before I start posting and getting on everyones nerves

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
08-05-2006, 02:13 PM   #12

Hi MissFluffy!

Do you remember the Billy Goats Gruff? And the troll under the bridge? Members of a certain age will remember Uncle Mac's Childrens Favourites on Saturday morning radio? Then Ed Stewpot Stewart took over the prog - still played the 3 Billy Goats Gruff though, and The Runaway Train and Little White Bull etc etc etc

08-05-2006, 05:29 PM   #13

Sorry I was not born till 1981 maybe I am a bit young to remember?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-05-2006, 05:57 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Hi MissFluffy!

Do you remember the Billy Goats Gruff? And the troll under the bridge? Members of a certain age will remember Uncle Mac's Childrens Favourites on Saturday morning radio? Then Ed Stewpot Stewart took over the prog - still played the 3 Billy Goats Gruff though, and The Runaway Train and Little White Bull etc etc etc
Ah - showing your age DM I remember the Sat n Sun morning radio show with Stewpot (never liked the man), and all the songs he used to play. Terry Scott singing 'My Bruvver' was a favourite . . . I now have a CD with many of the very old songs that Dominik just loves to listen to.

MissFluffy - don't apologize for being young, it just puts us oldies in our place

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-05-2006, 09:35 AM   #15

Ah yes - My Bruvver.
and Rolf Harris and Jake the Peg and The Court of King Caractacus (?sp), and The Lonely Goat Herd from the Sound of Music .............. oh, Sparky's Magic Piano....remember that? Big Rock Candy Mountain by Burl Ives? Goodness me, nostalgia isn't what it used to be ...........