Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
22-04-2006, 04:29 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Afternoon all. I'm really feeling bad, my back is killing me and my hips haven't been right since I twisted something the wrong way a few weeks ago. But it's bright and pretty out, and my son is happily playing a game with all his cars and trains that involves a lot of them saying "I love you" to one another

I'm doing some work and yawning to myself and wishing I could go back to bed because I didn't sleep very well last night, and broooooooding over kittens

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-04-2006, 07:50 PM   #12

It's been a lovely warm and sunny day today. We went over to Guildford where I managed to get just 1 pair of maternity jeans (the shop I was pinning my hopes on didn't come good ). However I did get a lovely but rather 'blingy' pair of flip flops (lots of diamonte on them) and a lovely pair of brown suede wedge sandals from Hobbs.

Afternoon was spent in the garden playing with Domi and the cats and reading the Times.

So all in all a nice day. Very pleased that everyone seems to be perking up (amazing what a bit of sunshine will do), and Snoof - I hope you back and hips give you some relief soon . . . take care of yourself.

Rain forecast for tomorrow though . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
22-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #13

Thank you Yola - I feel a lot better now. I felt sufficiently better in fact to go to the promenade with my son and his bicycle (he's still not quite sure of the pedals and whether or not it should take that much effort when he's got parents who can push him around ). Went to the beach, then saw a bunch of empty crab shells/dead crabs everywhere and bribed him with the promise of ice cream to go home

Terrified of crustaceans and arachnids... That's me!