Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-02-2006, 10:54 PM   #11

Re: ill kids

So sorry to hear your little ones are not well Nat bet you are shattered Fingers crossed that you do not catch this 'bug' x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
07-02-2006, 11:13 PM   #12

Re: ill kids

where did my long reply go???
i bet my oldest done somthing lol

well last nite was the nite from hell my youngest girl was fine all nite but my son Josh was ill i checked on him twice ok the first time but the second he had a dirty nappy and had been sick on him self, he then had gone down the bed a little and then went back to sleep, i stripped the bed around him but he needed him bum changed and a clean top so i had to wake him. that was it he was up all nite. i had a load of washing on at 3am this morning and even managed to say good morning to the mile man.
he finaly fell asleep at about 5am.

i had to be up for my oldest for school at 7.30am so i didnt get much sleep, josh was then up at 8am and was as white as a sheet and i couldnt move for him. Charlotte didnt get out of bed till 11am and with in an hours she was being sick again, she had only had water. Josh looked like he has on the mend but i still wouldnt let him eat.

Sam comes home from School and has been sick 2s already
i think she just wants a day off cos i have not seen her be sick but if she is ill in the morning then i will have the 3 of them home.

so they are all tucked up in bed and i hope they stay there tonite.