Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-01-2006, 09:07 PM   #11

Re: Aggh Neighbours!!!

One of my neighbours is really nice... the other side... grrrrrrr.

They are rude, and noisy. They have four kids who scream all the time. Four kids under the age of 5 I think. The house is really scruffy looking and she has the foulest mouth you have ever heard.

Last summer I spent the whole time in the garden making it nice. THEIR fence was falling into disprepair so I fixed it to stop the brats next door throwing rubbish through the holes and watching me all the time.

Anyway this winter the fence has completely broken and fallen down. I JUST KNOW THEY WONT REPLACE THE FENCE.

I am on my own and money is tight but I will end up paying for a new fence.

THEY MAKE ME MAD.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-01-2006, 09:12 PM   #12

Oh Donna, thats such a shame.
We had a similar situation a couple of years ago. The wind blew down there fence, I had a dog at that time that they were absolutly petrified of. I sat back and let the dog out the back knowing he would go for a walk. I'll tell you they were out first thing in the morning fixing it and by the end of the week had a new fence!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Oh Donna, thats such a shame.
We had a similar situation a couple of years ago. The wind blew down there fence, I had a dog at that time that they were absolutly petrified of. I sat back and let the dog out the back knowing he would go for a walk. I'll tell you they were out first thing in the morning fixing it and by the end of the week had a new fence!!
Not quite as ferocious but I let my daughter Emma walk into their garden to collect all my sons footballs that had gone over that they never bother to throw back. If they had caught her or said anything I would of told them if they dont want tresspassers then they better sort THEIR fence out. Really annoyed cos spent hours and hours turning my jungle into a garden and now it looks wrecked again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-01-2006, 10:09 PM   #14

Donna perhaps in passing you should just mention to them that you are thinking about getting (think of a big, bad press dog) perhaps they will fix the fence especially if they have children