Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-10-2005, 08:39 PM   #11

Re: Sleeping with cats

As a rule Blue doesnt get to sleep on the bed but some how the last few nights he's managed. The cats well they are supposed to be small. Haha who said that?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-10-2005, 08:42 PM   #12

Are you feeling better now Jac? I don't think I could stand any animal on the bed if I was ill

Catsey Veteran

23-10-2005, 09:19 PM   #13

I am a bit better thanks Mags. To be honest I slept in Ceilidh's bed last night (blissfull peice)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-10-2005, 10:07 AM   #14

I usually have one of the 2 boys on the bed. Darcy sleeps alongside me or drapes himself across my chest. Balie will always sleep propped up against my feet. When he was a kitten he used to sleep on my pillow in my hair.

Only if it's really cold will Fifi get on the bed. She always sleeps up by my face with her head on my pillow.

Poor hubby ends up getting shoved right over to the edge of the bed as I gradually shuffle over to accomodate the cats!!

24-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #15

Our dog lies on the bed first but gets off when the cats get on, Nala sleeps either on the bed snuggled into me or in the bed snuggled into me to keep warm, Simba on the other hand has to be either touching me or Nala so he frequently lies across my neck (not a nice feeling in the middle of the night) or across my chest (which is a feet in its self) I'm not bragging though honest!! but why is it that when they lie on you they always manage to stick their bottoms near your nose he does it every time bless!!!!

Catsey Veteran

24-10-2005, 10:27 AM   #16

because they want to share

C-Fur licked my nose last night! Dont know what he thought it was. The mind boggles

28-10-2005, 10:18 AM   #17

My cat Whiskers sleeeps on my bed, it can be awkward even getting into it as he is a big cat and I only have a single bed. I generally have to disturb him if he is on bed and I want to get to bed..