Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-10-2005, 07:54 AM   #11

Re: What do your cats love the most???

Sammy loves hunting!
Frankie loves sleep and then tormenting me when I am trying to sleep!

Catsey Senior

05-10-2005, 08:10 AM   #12

Well being owned by Bengals i have got to say its
Food and more food
Then me for cuddles
Then more food
Then their Bengal grand prix around the house
Then at last Sleep

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-10-2005, 08:24 AM   #13

Ditto to the above and exploring any new handbag, sports bag shoe box ect that comes into the house! Getting to Blue's food first and shouting to me if I have the ordasity to leave them in a room alone!!!!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
05-10-2005, 08:40 AM   #14

Socks - cuddling his mum (even though she bites and thumps him), cuddling Lucy and sleeping on me on night shift.

Tippy wall paper shredding (three rooms so far, but she is cute and it was woodchip) eating sleeping, hunting (vests socks bras and books) same as Socks

Queenie food sleep and lots of attention. me watching tv in bed with her on my stomach and sleeping on me in the morings.

All three deciding that sleeping on me in the morning is a bit quiet so lets playfight on ME!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-10-2005, 06:37 PM   #15

Okay I will be serious.

With their age now Oscar and Cleo both adore contact - human contact - with anyone in the house really they adore sleeping touching you.
Then sleep/food/sleep in that order.

When younger

Oscar's first love was the great outdoors exploring catching birds, mice, rats,rabbits anything he could. And going on adventures. Then sleep then food.
Cleo's first love was playing, chasing anything from your shadow to attacking the toilet roll. then sleep then food.

Karen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-10-2005, 06:44 PM   #16

....I'm sorry Kazz but it was the first line of your post
You serious??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-10-2005, 07:23 PM   #17

I can be serious. tsenoH

Catsey Junior

09-10-2005, 01:14 AM   #18

Henry LOVES to help sweeping the floor! He is always available to assist with any housework actually! His second love is being brushed. His favorite type of toy is a little catnip filled pillow. Cloth.

Giovanni loves to play with his brother the wall pee-er Zorro. His favorite type of toy is a ball.

Zorro's favorite thing is to eat. His favorite toy is a mouse with little beads inside so it rattles. If no beads, no play. Hmmm.

Bruno's favorite thing is to lay on top of someone and drool while he gets petted until he drifts off to sleep. When your arm or leg starts to get numb because he is laying on it and cuts off the circulation, he will bite (not hard) to let you know he IS comfortable and wants to stay that way. His favorite type of toy is a catnip pillow that is zapped in the microwave so it is very strongly scented. His BEST friend in the whole world is the German Shepherd, Bosco.

Maggie loves to be petted and get kitty treats. Her favorite toy is anything with catnip. She is not very fussy.

Mike's favorite thing is to follow me and lay on me or near me at any chance he has. His favorite toy is a piece if scrunched up paper or paper towel. It is then shredded or brought back for a game of either fetch or catch. Yes, he will catch paper in his front paws 99 times out of 100!

That's it for my herd o' kitties.

C3D

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-10-2005, 09:33 AM   #19

They must all keep you very busy C3D!!

Catsey Junior

10-10-2005, 12:01 AM   #20

They do keep me busy Mags but what a BORING and incomplete life without them, ehh?

C3D